Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:24 AM

See What This Igbo Commercial Sex Worker Did At Rivers State. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What This Igbo Commercial Sex Worker Did At Rivers State. (864 Views)

Osun: Amotekun Catches Gang Leader 'Shadow' Through A Commercial Sex Worker / 23 Out Of 93 Commercial Sex Workers Arrested By Kano Hisbah Tested HIV Positive / Commercial Sex Worker Killed In Maiduguri With Her Throat Slit In Hotel Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See What This Igbo Commercial Sex Worker Did At Rivers State. by MrRationaL(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: See What This Igbo Commercial Sex Worker Did At Rivers State. by serverconnect(m): 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aproko wetin concern you. Well that one dey.
Re: See What This Igbo Commercial Sex Worker Did At Rivers State. by Ekiseme(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
MrRationaL:
*Rationalreport*
:
***********Breaking News:***********
There is one commercial sex worker being recognized by name as ''Small pin charger'' at senegal hotel Elele Alimini EMOLGA rivers state. Report says that She is positive of Hiv/Aids.
After making a thorough investigation. Rationalreport gathered that , she came all the way from Iyke Hotel ELELE OKINALI ikwerre local government rivers state. After succeeding in spreading the hiv/aids disease to all the Elele guys. She them relocated to california hotel Elele Alimini where she dwelled for some period of time to do her disease spreading. Letter she left california to Senegal hotel still in Elele Alimini and continued her mission, Now the girl have succeeded in spreading it to Alimini boys (Elele Alimini EMOLGA Rivers state). One of the victims When being asked he has this to say '' the girl no dey allow us to Bleep her with condom'' .
Report proves that, they always force this girl to go for a monthly test that is being conducted to all Commercial sex workers in all ashawo hotels. But she always refuse to go with different excusses.
Letter she was forced to go for the last test that proved her positive of the Acquired immune deficiency syndrome (Aids) when the alarm rang that she has the deadly disease. People started running hecter sketter to a hospital for test. Especially those that did it with her without protection (Condom)
The crowd paraded her all around the community . When being asked she said '' I am from Owerre Imo State . I was very bittered when I discovered that I have Contaminated the desease 2012. Since somebody gave it to me, I decided to spread it to others too''
If not for monthly test that proved the desease positive this girl could have continued spreading it to different places around rivers state.
Abeg make una avoid ashawo stuffs o. Because many of those commercial sex workers have different deseases. And they are on a mission to spread it. Some of them are demons sent from the pit of hell to initiate souls and render some people useless forever. Please share this to let others know. So that they will be careful and go for test as well.
SOURCE: #RationalReport

(1) (Reply)

Shoprite Sales Girl Arraigned In Court For Stealing 553.9 Million Naira / VIDEO: Biafran Warri Boy Caught Eating Human Feces While Doing The New Yahoo Plu / Man Calls Another Man ‘mad’ Few Minutes Later See What Happened To His Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.