Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,664 members, 7,959,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) (32733 Views)

7 Cars With Absolutely Ugly Interior You Wouldn’t Even Like To See / 13 Interesting Facts About Supercars/sportscars That Most People Might Not Know / Lamborghini Recalls 5,900 Supercars Due To Risk Of Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by jiangchu: 10:02am On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

And you can't afford one yet grin
and that isn't a crime. can you afford one?
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
The chinese have it. cool
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by SalamRushdie: 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
jiangchu:

and that isn't a crime. can you afford one?

No I can't for now oo cheesy..no it isn't a crime bro ..
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by Smartjob1(f): 10:52am On Jul 18, 2017
Where is Innoson?

Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
I will give it to Marussia, the Russian sport car. But, what is the essence of fast cars when countries set a speed limit for every cars. Jeep and SUV's are okay for me.
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by manikspears: 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
realceeg:
I like the Russian beast .......we are coming
from where? grin. you that you are dragging jollof rice upandown.

Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by wink2015(m): 11:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Nigeria can not produce common tricycle ( keke ) not to talk of a racing car.

Reason being that the conservative northern Nigeria is drawing Nigeria back with their NO TO RESTRUCTURING!

Nigeria must be restructured politically to create room for innovation and accelerated economic growth.

We can not continue to live by the military constitution imposed by the military since the coup of 1966.
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by SoldierBoy1(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
mainman7:
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Afonja was the greatest Enemy of Yorubas while Awolowo brought innumerable great pace-setting Achievements to Yoruba Land and to Nigeria as a whole. Awolowo is Nigeria's Greatest Generallissimo whose millitary intelligence and strategy quickly ended long-fought Civil war. igbos fabricated and perpetuated a lie that Awo ate poison when it was medically confirmed that Awolowo died from cardiac issues, which must have resulted from restlessly patrotically carrying the burden of efforts to make Nigeria great. Even Great Britian said Awolowo is the best President Nigeria never had. Some brainwashed Yorubas may try to point out Awo's fault, forgetting that NO humanbeing can be perfect. Ojuckwu cowardly ran away, yet igbos celebrate him till date. If he was to be Yoruba, he would have been skinned alive when he returned. Infact, his family would have been made to forever bury their head in shame. If you have NEVER achieved 10% of what Awo achieved for Yorubas and you crucify Awo... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon shattered by thunder!
I dey tell u... Yoruba person too go follow dey shout I'm a proud Afonja up and down.... Afonja was just a failed traitor... The reverse psychology has gone far deep into some that they now sheepishly pride themselves in nonsense...I pray some Yoruba peeps here have a rethink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by Day169: 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Klington:
of course. Not withstanding. We don't chop off the head simply because we have headache.
Word!!!
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by AlomoReloaded: 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
angry
mainman7:
Some intelligent NLander Yoruba guys and I were discussing igbo/Yoruba observed stuffs and we came to one conclusion that some igbos were applying 48 Laws Power rules to brainwash gullible Yorubas here. Last year, they started derogatorily calling and generalizing all Yorubas as Afonjas when we were known as Awoists since my earliest times on NairaLand. They know you soon take on the Character of the name you accept. Before this igbos started this nonsense, we on NL know purselves to be Awoists portraying the great Awolowo values. Just like the igbos planned and hoped, now some gullible easily brainwashed Yorubas go like "we Afonjas are the best" .... Afonja was the greatest Enemy of Yorubas while Awolowo brought innumerable great pace-setting Achievements to Yoruba Land and to Nigeria as a whole. Awolowo is Nigeria's Greatest Generallissimo whose millitary intelligence and strategy quickly ended long-fought Civil war. igbos fabricated and perpetuated a lie that Awo ate poison when it was medically confirmed that Awolowo died from cardiac issues, which must have resulted from restlessly patrotically carrying the burden of efforts to make Nigeria great. Even Great Britian said Awolowo is the best President Nigeria never had. Some brainwashed Yorubas may try to point out Awo's fault, forgetting that NO humanbeing can be perfect. Ojuckwu cowardly ran away, yet igbos celebrate him till date. If he was to be Yoruba, he would have been skinned alive when he returned. Infact, his family would have been made to forever bury their head in shame. If you have NEVER achieved 10% of what Awo achieved for Yorubas and you crucify Awo... Any igbo that calls we Yorubas afonja again instead of Awoists shall soon shattered by thunder!
AFONJAAAAAAAAAAAAAangryangryangryangry
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by samuelibit(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls wat abt my dear country...... I mean Nigeria
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by jakeFrost: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
And i was expecting to see Nigeria on the list
Re: 10 Supercars From Countries You Wouldn’t Expect (photos) by tck2000(m): 12:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
I can't see the pictures

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Serious Accident Around Ojodu Berger (just After Mobil Petrol Station) / The 1936 Bugatti Type 57sc: Is This The Most Beautiful Car In The World? / Oilserv Partners INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing (IVM) Company.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.