Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) (37949 Views)

4 Staff Of Akwa Ibom Newspaper Die In Accident While Returning From Wedding / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos / Girl Hit By A Speeding Vehicle Escapes Death. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by nevilbot: 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
I'm happy for you grin

Except for the lies

What type train speeds at 500km/h in this Nigeria? angry

Abi una just put one speed to make the story sweet. Bloggers?? grin

A Swear with 500km/h Head-on hit this car will turn to powder grin

Thanks jare, even the fastest trains in Europe don't run 400km/hr. Their speed is between 200 and 300. Not to talk of naija alupopo locomotive train.

The fastest train in the world sef is not up to 500km/hr. The fastest train in the world is The maglev train reaching a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph), and remains the fastest high-speed service in the world

If na d speed train jam am, even him ashes we won't be able to gather it up

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by drololaaof: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
What happen to the train after the accident? You better look for another lie to tell,you are supposed to pay for damages to govt for your carelessness and disobedience of traffic rules. Stop wasting our precious time
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
erico2k2:
Train moving 500km/hr in 9ja? I die well
the fastest is bullet train and bullet train ran exactly 500km/h, how come, With old age lokomotive here in nigeria
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by mayze: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
This almost happened to me last week Friday. .along dat fagba railway crossing...there was no sign to show a train was about to pass through..thank God for the car in front of me that I applied his brake...it would av been a tale by the moonlight..
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:
I'm happy for you grin

Except for the lies

What type train speeds at 500km/h in this Nigeria? angry

Abi una just put one speed to make the story sweet. Bloggers?? grin

A Swear with 500km/h Head-on hit this car will turn to powder grin
My brother I tire o. Maybe he meant 50km which I still doubt except on the ABJ/Kad line.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
tballeyy:
the fastest is bullet train and bullet train ran exactly 500km/h, how come, With old age lokomotive here in nigeria

Fastest train is Maglev train with a highest recorded speed of 603km/hr.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by sunnyb0b0(m): 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
nevilbot:

Thanks jare, even the fastest trains in Europe don't run 400km/hr. Their speed is between 200 and 300. Not to talk of naija alupopo locomotive train.

The fastest train in the world sef is not up to 500km/hr. The fastest train in the world is The maglev train reaching a top speed of 431 km/h (268 mph), and remains the fastest high-speed service in the world

The Maglev train recorded a speed of 603km/hr in Japan 2 years ago.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow!
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by chiefolododo(m): 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Strong man
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ekuru:

Only God can do that, no lucky stars anywhere.
i stated my response, which did not include me asking for your unsolicited opinion. did it?
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
A train at 500 km/per hour ..is it possible? a descended aircraft continue to reduced it speed to less than 500km/p not to train in Nigeria that can only go by 70/90 .
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by tayorh(m): 8:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
500km/hr with dat impact d car sef go die, not to talk of d people inside the car
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
nevilbot:

Na typo error maybe he meant 50 km/p because I am still reading it my mouth opened..
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by adanny01(m): 9:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:
A Youth advocate and political strategist identified as Oladimeji Omo Balogun has narrated how he survived after the vehicle he was in while coming from a wedding and traveling to a birthday in Ogun state - was bashed by a speeding train. The man who claimed he passed out for some minutes after the collision - revealed that he came out unscathed from the accident. Read his story below;

'My Experience'.... EXCLUSIVE

About this time yesterday (1. 30pm.. Saturday, 15th of July, 2017), I was coming from Elder Dapo Adeyemi son's wedding ceremony in Alakuko, Lagos, to attend Chief Olusegun Osoba's 78th birthday in Abeokuta.

As we were trying to cross the rail track between Obada Oko and Adigbe in our vehicle, out of nowhere, all of a sudden, without any notice, we found a train 50metres away from our vehicle. HEAD ON, we were hit by this train that is probably running at 500kpm/hour.

I passed out, but to the glory of God, I woke up less than 5min after the collision and walked out of the CONDEMNED car unscathed except for a minor pain in my neck.

What else can I say than to thank Him!

Emi ki y'io ku iku kiku kan bi ki se yiye... The struggle continues.

This AOB is specially created by God!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-survives-bashed-speeding-train-going-wedding-photos.html

LOL

Does this man know how fast 500km/h is?

Most planes dont get to that speed before take off. Even Bugatti Veyron cannot get to that speed talk less of a Nigerian train.

I guess the man meant 50km/h. The Abj-Kad train would go above 100 but they dont talk less of the other locomotives we have.

Yea, there are no warnings for approaching trains in Nigeria but they do horn and slow down before they reach any intersection. Unless the driver is new amd doesnot know the crossing.

I guess the man thought he was on a round about where the first to chuck head gets right of way like its done every where in Naija.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by chiefbuchiV12(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nawa o.... The Op thinks we're wearing pampers, if a train traveling 150 kph hits that siena, we wouldn't even be able to make out the make or type of vehicle it is.
P.S. 500kph is as fast as a jet
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Ejomax77(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
yoruba and parties.... 5 and 6
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by 0b10010011: 9:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
The train did not hit the vehicle well

The angle of impact would have made him survive it.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:
A Youth advocate and political strategist identified as Oladimeji Omo Balogun has narrated how he survived after the vehicle he was in while coming from a wedding and traveling to a birthday in Ogun state - was bashed by a speeding train. The man who claimed he passed out for some minutes after the collision - revealed that he came out unscathed from the accident. Read his story below;

About this time yesterday (1. 30pm.. Saturday, 15th of July, 2017), I was coming from Elder Dapo Adeyemi son's wedding ceremony in Alakuko, Lagos, to attend Chief Olusegun Osoba's 78th birthday in Abeokuta.

As we were trying to cross the rail track between Obada Oko and Adigbe in our vehicle, out of nowhere, all of a sudden, without any notice, we found a train 50metres away from our vehicle. HEAD ON, we were hit by this train that is probably running at 500kpm/hour.

I passed out, but to the glory of God, I woke up less than 5min after the collision and walked out of the CONDEMNED car unscathed except for a minor pain in my neck.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/man-survives-bashed-speeding-train-going-wedding-photos.html
i thought trains usually horn when getting 2 an intersection
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by yommitte00(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:

Dimeji Balogun, the victim is my friend
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by cytell56: 10:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
CastedDude:

Thats a fabrication, train moving at 500km/hr in Nigeria. This guy don turn to liar-mohammed.

How fast is the fastest train in the world?
374 miles per hour
World's fastest train takes you a mile in 10 seconds. The Japanese Maglev train crushed its own world record by traveling at 374 miles per hour for nearly 11 seconds.Apr 24, 2015
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by franklingud(m): 10:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wow! This is chilling and scary oo!

Only Jesus could have saved you.

Thank you Jesus.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 10:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
At 500 km/hr even your soul wouldn't survive it. Thank God the train brushed you at 25 km/hr..

1 Like

Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
pyyxxaro:
Wetin motor de find for where Train de pass

Ayaam not understanding kiss
I was just thinking that.
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by jubsonstone(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:
To fvck this nite dey hungry me ooooo

You are indeed a LIABILITY to the world just like your user name
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 12:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Does he know what 500kms an hour is at all?
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by litaninja(m): 5:18am On Jul 18, 2017
Not sure this semi literate chairman knows what 500kmph is...
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by nevilbot: 10:32am On Jul 18, 2017
sunnyb0b0:

The Maglev train recorded a speed of 603km/hr in Japan 2 years ago.

Yes it did on a test drive. But dey dia not drive it daily with people in it at that speed. You wan make people start to dey vomit? So even though it can go for 603 they use it on daily commute at less speed
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Jasperwhizz(m): 11:00am On Jul 18, 2017
THANK GOD!
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by princeemmma(m): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Orisirisi, in the pictures does not show any train way, and in Ogun State, i don't think we have any rail way, so am moving out of this shit

Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Maleeq(m): 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
CastedDude:

As we were trying to cross the rail track between Obada Oko and Adigbe in our vehicle, out of nowhere, all of a sudden, without any notice, we found a train 50metres away from our vehicle. HEAD ON, we were hit by this train that is probably running at 500kpm/hour .

Hmmmmmm.... 550KM/Hour train in 9ja? Issa miracle!
Re: Man's Car Hit By A Speeding Train In Ogun While Coming From Wedding (Photos) by Harrisee(m): 12:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Jehovah Olowogborowogboro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies In A Car Accident In Ekpoma (Graphic Video And Pics) / Lady Who Was Extorted By LASTMA Police Gets Her Money Back (Photos) / Air Peace Orders 30 Brand New E195-E2 Jets In $2.1bn Deal With Embraer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.