Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? (568 Views)

Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) / How To Choose The Sex Of Your Baby / Will You Allow Your Baby To Be Carried This Way By The Babysitter? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? by olurevelator(m): 6:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
history have shown that birth month affects the child...
share your observations...
to me, I think July rocks.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? by theEYe21(f): 7:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
december
Re: What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? by luckyz4rea(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
olurevelator:
history have shown that birth month affects the child...

share your observations...

to me, I think July rocks.

The month of the Lord (any month)
Re: What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? by MostSoughtAfte(f): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
July is the best month
Re: What Is The Best Month Of The Year To Have Your Baby? by moonberry: 8:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
There is nothing like best month oga,just pray to God to give a you a blessed child and make your wife's labour a smooth and safe one.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Recaination...I Need Help / You Are A Precious Gift To Humanity, A Credit To The Society. / 7 Ways To Increase Your Chances Of Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.