Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,141 members, 7,842,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m (9856 Views)

EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / Friend's Message Cursing His Friend For A Debt Of 5 Years / Lodgers Chased Out As FIRS Seals Hotel For Tax Evasion In Delta State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m by bashydemy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
davillian:

It's understandable when you deceive other people but you deceiving your self is what I don't understand.
The only HERO I know is a bottle of BEER

Well wailing wailers are the set of people deceiving people and also deceiving themselves.. A right thinking person know when you don't safe when you have so much, You will suffer when there's famine..
Re: FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m by bashydemy(m): 3:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
sunshineV:

No, comman beat me

Well i no be tout so i can't beat you..
Re: FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m by youngsahito(m): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
SalamRushdie:

They don't make much the FIRS is just being dubious and opportunist, those companies must have filed in tax returns and the FIRS instead of seeing the reality will reject the filed tax returns and give them any arbitrary figure based on best on Judgement..That how they charged my Seniors sister small firm a tax of 270 million naira despite the fact that her firm hardly makes 1w million naira a year in their small rented office just because they heard it Internet data reseller for main one ... Only those e who are not into business will come here and applaud the FIRS
let her seek d help of a professional accountant that will help her prepare a tax account. how will u pay more tax than your profit
Re: FIRS Seals Four Firms Over Tax Debt Of N630m by erico2k2(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
youngsahito:
let her seek d help of a professional accountant that will help her prepare a tax account. how will u pay more tax than your profit
Me sef tire .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You too can confidently Make $2000 Monthly With Mini Exportation Business / FREE LOAN: An Opportunity To Access Up To N1,000,000 Interest Free Loan facility / My New Year Giveaway - Fattkay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.