Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,732 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

What Can I Do With A Million Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With A Million Naira (2539 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira / My Journey To A Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hello guys,

I have thought and thought about a lot,but I am still not convinced, I have a million and I am basically confused on what to invest on.
I seriously do need help at the moment.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by milliman(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
forex
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
Do party

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Piiko:
Do party
easy bro..na survival mode we need
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 9:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
milliman:
forex
without experience...anything else sir?

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Sirdayor(m): 10:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
A million naira is a lot of money. I will advice your to go into buying and selling of agricultural products. Personally, I dont seems to like the easily perishable ones. But there are many agro produce with a little shelve life. E.g. Beans, dried grains generally. All you just need to do is to know where your market is, and where to source for the products..

5 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by YModulosGodSon: 12:47am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by agarawu23(m): 8:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Megabig:
Hello guys,

I have thought and thought about a lot,but I am still not convinced, I have a million and I am basically confused on what to invest on.

Thanks
give me and take 200k monthly from me with ur capital still intact. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by yommyk222(m): 8:52am On Jul 18, 2017
You can invest it in oil and gas business, very profitable you earn 25% of your investment every month.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by correctguy101(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Megabig:
Hello guys,

Thanks
Hello Megabig,

This question here will only draw parasites to yourself 98% Of The time.

My advice to you is to continue doing the same thing that got you your million naira.

If it was bestowed on you? Then go educate yourself on something you know you can do and invest it in yourself.

Trying to invest with foreign prodigal investments as we see everywhere today will only suck you dry.

Speaking from expy bro, be wise...

10 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Oluwapresley(m): 10:54am On Jul 18, 2017
correctguy101:

Hello Megabig,

My advice to you is to continue doing the same thing that got you your million naira.

If it was bestowed on you? Then go educate yourself on something you know you can do and invest it in yourself.

Trying to invest with foreign prodigal investments as we see everywhere today will only suck you dry.

smart, sincere, kind.. u are the best jare
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by ladyF(f): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
agarawu23:

You give 20% per month?
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by dollaflow(m): 6:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
ladyF:

You give 20% per month?

skiskuski
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
correctguy101:

Hello Megabig,

Thank you so much for the advise,things are not moving as usual and cash is just going down on a daily basis..i sure need to diversify...i really appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sirdayor:
A million naira is a lot of money. I will advice your to go into buying and selling of agricultural products. Personally, I dont seems to like the easily perishable ones. But there are many agro produce with a little shelve life. E.g. Beans, dried grains generally. All you just need to do is to know where your market is, and where to source for the products..
Thank you,am also calculating the location and others..i appreciate
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
agarawu23:
Am sorry bro,already had cash pending with people promising to pay back,i really can never be ready to lend to anyone again unless am ready to forgo the amount if anything happens,people are just full of stories i can't deal with...you may be nice though,but i doubt if i can ever lend...Thanks also
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
yommyk222:
You can invest it in oil and gas business, very profitable you earn 25% of your investment every month.
thats actually what am currently into,i do the transportation though,things are not like it used to be...Appreciate

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Megabig:
Hello guys,

Thanks

Visit this link to learn how you can get a target of average 5%+monthly return on your invested capital https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by mynaija123(m): 9:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
Megabig:
Hello guys,

Thanks

What where you into that gave you that money?
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by mynaija123(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
yommyk222:

Please explain this your oil and gas.
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Megabig:
Hello guys,

Thanks

Visit this link to learn how you can get a target of average 5%+ monthly return on your invested capital https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Chykes403: 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
yommyk222:

How please
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by yommyk222(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chykes403:

How please

Sir/Mar we are into buying and selling of gas (AGO) aka desiel. We seek for partners to help us with funds to be able to buy and sell more litres weekly. Nothing to worry about as this business is legal and you can also involved your lawyer when you are partner be able to look into and sign the necessary agreement that follow, we need more fund because we have more buyer and want to satisfy them all. U get 25% monthly on the amount u partner with us. You should know and understand that this is not online business that is why we will not be able to discuss the whole thing here but you can witness it with your eyes. You can check my signature get my contact detail, if you are ready for serious business deal, thanks

mynaija123:

Please explain this your oil and gas.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by agarawu23(m): 4:58am On Jul 19, 2017
ladyF:

You give 20% per month?

yes ma. E too much abi e small? grin
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by agarawu23(m): 5:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Megabig:
Am sorry bro,already had cash pending with people promising to pay back,i really can never be ready to lend to anyone again unless am ready to forgo the amount if anything happens,people are just full of stories i can't deal with...you may be nice though,but i doubt if i can ever lend...Thanks also
you don't need to be sorry Oga, I was trying to help u make use of your money and not LENDING it. wink

a Chinese man once said " be bold when you see opportunities, if you are scared, u will never get rich , grin
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by deeway200(m): 5:57am On Jul 19, 2017
send It to my account
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by hellllena(f): 7:36am On Jul 19, 2017
I]Hello guys,

Thanks[/quote]
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by hellllena(f): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
I know something you can start with just 100k and it will yeild u profit.email me if u r interested ajayieneze@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by hellllena(f): 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Ajayieneze28@gmail.com
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
mynaija123:

What where you into that gave you that money?
Distribution of oil and gas mainly within lagos
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Dollabiz: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2017
Try this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Closed! / Exchange Rate Of Togolese Cfa To Dollar / Looking For A Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.