Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,620 members, 7,847,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Can I Do With A Million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Can I Do With A Million Naira (2559 Views)

10 Lessons I Learnt From Making A Million A Week In This Covid Times. / What Business Can One Start With A Million Naira / My Journey To A Million Dollars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Visit www.entmirror.com and thank me later

Megabig:
Hello guys,

I have thought and thought about a lot,but I am still not convinced, I have a million and I am basically confused on what to invest on.
I seriously do need help at the moment.

Thanks
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by banme1(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
op invest in cassava and maize farming. its a lucrative venture.
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by ladyF(f): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
agarawu23:
yes ma. E too much abi e small? grin

Lol. You na boss o... shocked

Wait first, make i see how much remain for akant. I dey come... grin
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 4:32pm On Feb 17, 2022

3 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 4:44pm On Feb 17, 2022
STARKENNETH:

PLS SIR MY FAMILY NEEDS HELP FINANCIALLY sad MY SIBLING HAS BEEN SICK FOR SOMETIME NOW,PLS DON'T BE ANGRY I DISTURBED YOU SIR AND FOR DERAILING THE THREAD,MY MOM'S DIVORCED AND IT HASN'T BEEN EASY AT ALL SIR,WE LIVE FROM HAND TO MOUTH,PLS SIR NOTHING IS TOO SMALL,GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY SIR,HAVE MERCY ON A POOR FAMILY cry
Send an email

4 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 4:49pm On Feb 17, 2022

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 6:32pm On Feb 17, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 7:29am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 7:47am On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 3:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by ladycrane: 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2022
There are a few good options you can explore but you need to do your research or talk to an expert
1. US stock options on Bamboo (I personally use this and it help save my money in dollars)
2. Do research on the business needs around you and use 50% of that money to set it up. hold on to 50 for keepsake

I'm a business consultant (for SMEs) , 5 years experience in strategy and operations, 2 years consulting for small businesses.
I can offer you 30 minutes of my time to do a quick analysis of what your interests are and businesses you can explore. You can decide to run with the information i advise or continue your research. Whatsapp me - 09058452535
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 6:06pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:17pm On Feb 18, 2022
STARKENNETH:

OR SIR PLS LET ME DROP MY MOM'S ACCOUNT DETAILS,PLS SIR,IF I WAS FAKE I WOULDN'T BE ASKING FOR 1000 NAIRA,SIR 1000 WOULD HELP MY FAMILY,ABEG.
I asked you to send me an email, you have refused to, posting your mum shop on nairaland is not an evidence. Send me an email Oga, stop crying all over
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by Megabig: 6:19pm On Feb 18, 2022
ladycrane:
There are a few good options you can explore but you need to do your research or talk to an expert
1. US stock options on Bamboo (I personally use this and it help save my money in dollars)
2. Do research on the business needs around you and use 50% of that money to set it up. hold on to 50 for keepsake

I'm a business consultant (for SMEs) , 5 years experience in strategy and operations, 2 years consulting for small businesses.
I can offer you 30 minutes of my time to do a quick analysis of what your interests are and businesses you can explore. You can decide to run with the information i advise or continue your research. Whatsapp me - 09058452535
This post was from 2017. I’ll want to learn more about the stock options
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 6:37pm On Feb 18, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by STARKENNETH(m): 6:42am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: What Can I Do With A Million Naira by 1KOBONAIRA(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2022
correctguy101:

Hello Megabig,

This question here will only draw parasites to yourself 98% Of The time.

My advice to you is to continue doing the same thing that got you your million naira.

If it was bestowed on you? Then go educate yourself on something you know you can do and invest it in yourself.

Trying to invest with foreign prodigal investments as we see everywhere today will only suck you dry.

Speaking from expy bro, be wise...
What do you mean by foreign prodigal investments?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Data Doing Nothing. / Stop Buying Useless Ebooks, We'll Teach You How To Make Money Online For Free / Which Virtual Card Can I Use To Make Payment For Facebook Ad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.