Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. (827 Views)

I Am An Atheist And A Humanist. Ask Me Anything! Let's Talk! / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical / Let's Talk Pantheism , Shall We ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
I watched a movie today and it was crazy, it was all about NEPHILLIMS, these big terrible humanlike creatures were released from the depth into the human community and they were just terrorizing the humans, eating humans alive, and destroying the community, the buildings and so many things like that. You know I may want to say that it's just a movie but then again I realized that the scripture talks about them, having walked the surface of the earth and invoke such terror on men.. Woooooooow, that's scary and very terrible if what I watched in the movie actually happened on the surface of this earth we are presently standing on, unhmn. What of if it happens again, is humanity ready to fight these beasts in human form. They are from fallen Angels and I learnt they have no soul, how true is that, which means they must be possessing some powerful attributes also. From the book of Enoch it was known that they were killed by the wisdom of God when he sets them against each other, does that means humans are not even capable of hurting their toes, ohhhhh...
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Lordcenturion2(m): 9:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Paulscholari:
I watched a movie today and it was crazy, it was all about NEPHILLIMS, these big terrible humanlike creatures were released from the depth into the human community and they were just terrorizing the humans, eating humans alive, and destroying the community, the buildings and so many things like that. You know I may want to say that it's just a movie but then again I realized that the scripture talks about them, having walked the surface of the earth and invoke such terror on men.. Woooooooow, that's scary and very terrible if what I watched in the movie actually happened on the surface of this earth we are presently standing on, unhmn. What of if it happens again, is humanity ready to fight these beasts in human form. They are from fallen Angels and I learnt they have no soul, how true is that, which means they must be possessing some powerful attributes also. From the book of Enoch it was known that they were killed by the wisdom of God when he sets them against each other, does that means humans are not even capable of hurting their toes, ohhhhh...

Oga, what is the name of the movie
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 9:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lordcenturion2:

Oga, what is the name of the movie
Attack on Titan 2013. There are still other movies like that too though. But what if these apocalypse come upon the earth again.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Danielomisco(m): 9:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
sweet topic..following.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Lordcenturion2(m): 5:37am On Jul 18, 2017
Paulscholari:
Attack on Titan 2013. There are still other movies like that too though. But what if these apocalypse come upon the earth again.

Where do u think I can download it online., Thanks

I saw the brief movie on YouTube, nephilim and Anakim are not that big, they are 10times size of average human, this one I saw is more than 10 times size of human
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Nephilims as described in Genesis 6:1-9 actually existed then.

People of spiritual discernment see these giants almost everyday. They truly exist more as spirit now than Humans but still doing same job as of old...possessing cute Ladies.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by memnon37(m): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
NEPHILIMS ARE INTERBREED OF ANGELS AND HUMANS. WHEN SAMZAYA LED THE TWO HUNDRED AND MADE AN OATH ON MOUNT HERMON WITH OTHER LEADERS LIKE AZARIEL DANEL AZAZEL AND OTHERS. THEY DISOBEYED AND WHERE LATER BANISHED ON THE SUPPLICATION OF EARTH.
ENOCH TOOK THE MESSAGE TO THEM AND MANY OF THEM ARE LOCKED IN THE EARTH TODAY...IN UNSEEN ASTRAL PRISONS YOU CANT SEE WITH PHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS.
THE NEPHILLIMS WILL MAKE A COMEBACK BUT THE ANIONTED WILL DESTROY THEM.YES YESHUA MESHAICHA WILL
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nephilims are giant humans who once thread this world, it's so crazy then, they oppressed the humans then.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
memnon37:
NEPHILIMS ARE INTERBREED OF ANGELS AND HUMANS. WHEN SAMZAYA LED THE TWO HUNDRED AND MADE AN OATH ON MOUNT HERMON WITH OTHER LEADERS LIKE AZARIEL DANEL AZAZEL AND OTHERS. THEY DISOBEYED AND WHERE LATER BANISHED ON THE SUPPLICATION OF EARTH.
ENOCH TOOK THE MESSAGE TO THEM AND MANY OF THEM ARE LOCKED IN THE EARTH TODAY...IN UNSEEN ASTRAL PRISONS YOU CANT SEE WITH PHYSICAL INSTRUMENTS.
THE NEPHILLIMS WILL MAKE A COMEBACK BUT THE ANIONTED WILL DESTROY THEM.YES YESHUA MESHAICHA WILL
could there be Female Nephilims in those days too, maybe there was i guess. It will be a spectacular view to see these creatures if they will one day be seen again.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
We are nearing the end-times, things are getting pretty work over now, maybe we are going to see another apocalypse of these mysterious acts of the fallen.. What about the Anti-christ who is he going to be, A Nephilim?
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by memnon37(m): 12:08am On Jul 22, 2017
no the angels were all androgynous
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
memnon37:
no the angels were all androgynous
am talking of their offspring, the Nephilims, the product of women and Angels.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 5:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
And moreso if Angels were Androgynous, in which am not convinced enough to believe so, why will they come down to sleep with women, and didn't sleep with men, or men sleep with them. I believe they are all masculine Angels, being watchers, it is OK to believe that. Most of our security guards, vigilante are all men, so it's fine to believe that those Angels are of Male sexes, the reason why they decided to sleep with the women born of men.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
Paulscholari:

Its possible they could experience a hurt, but they must have been powerful people with extraordinary powers. Some mythologies may have them in mind, like Achilles.

1 Like

Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:16pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yes....!! I have seen NEPHILLIMS more three times.

Was in trance format. Very very huge and tallest man I have ever seen in real life.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 8:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Yes....!! I have seen NEPHILLIMS more three times.

Was in trance format. Very very huge and tallest man I have ever seen in real life.
unhmmh, I can relate, I see in dreams too, attimes thou these are always angels, very tall and watching.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Paulscholari(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2017
JMAN05:

Its possible they could experience a hurt, but they must have been powerful people with extraordinary powers. Some mythologies may have them in mind, like Achilles.
was Achilles a Nephilims.
Re: Let's Talk NEPHILLIMS. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 26, 2017
Paulscholari:
was Achilles a Nephilims.

I can't say with certainty, but mythologies are often an exaggerated stories of persons with extraordinary abilities. Some this Achilles story seem to portray actions of a powerful human, one that normal birth couldn't achieve.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of An Eagle / The Water / Why Women Should Not Wear Trousers, A Spiritual Exposure By Gloria Bamiloye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.