Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) (891 Views)

Lady Gets N400 Airtime From Bank Scammer / South Africans Torture An ATM Cards Scammer / The Evil Girls In Babcock University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Rasqopym: 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am here to inform you about the evil work of the SCAMMER corporation called clubkonnect.

They are really disguised 419, they killed people little by little. And I strongly agree with those that have posted relevant topic on this great niraland. And I will make sure that they bear the consequence of their wickedness. I seriously regret on knowing them through this platform.
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by obo389(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Rasqopym:
Good evening ladies and gentlemen, I am here to inform you about the evil work of the SCAMMER corporation called clubkonnect.

They are really disguised 419, they killed people little by little. And I strongly agree with those that have posted relevant topic on this great niraland. And I will make sure that they bear the consequence of their wickedness. I seriously regret on knowing them through this platform.
Any problem?
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Heavance(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
Are you serious?
The data I am using right now is from clubkonnect, my friends buy steady from them.
I have been buying from clubkonnect for over a year, so I don't understand.
There is always a contact once you have any issue with your payment, or your wallet not being credited. I am a customer, and I haven't had any issue for the over 1 year with them.
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by topsam1(m): 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is their offence?
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Rasqopym: 12:23am On Jul 18, 2017
obo389:

Any problem?

I used to buy and sell data bundle on clubkonnect, but I observed that I often have problem with them at least ones in a though, I used to overlook some of the problem bcoz some times wen I observed that my profit is more than their cheating. But it's quite unbearable now. These are some of the issues I can remember.

"Hello, good evening, I sent Airtel 1.5gb data bundle to this number 09078836693 on clubkonnect on 7th May, 2017, but was on hold till through out yesterday. Today wen I logged in around 9:30pm, I discovered that the process has been completed but the data bundle is not delivered yet." ____ no response, so I av to bear the loss

On June 19, 2017, I sent data to this number 08033670262 but unfortunately it indicates completed on my account but not received by the recipient.

On 14th July, 2017, I sent data to this number 08145441626 but unfortunately as well, it indicates completed on my account but not received by the recipient.

Those are the issues I can state with date because of the new update of the website. There was a day I sent 23 bulk sms and also sent 1gb Mtn data bundle to a number on the same day; neither bulk SMS nor data bundle was delivered. And lot of issues like that.

They never resolve any of the problem wenever i contact their customer care. They might not answer the call or changing the call receiver overtime which would required to be reporting a complain repeatedly. Which resulted to wasting alot of airtime.

1 Like

Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by obo389(m): 7:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Heavance:
Are you serious?
The data I am using right now is from clubkonnect, my friends buy steady from them.
I have been buying from clubkonnect for over a year, so I don't understand.
There is always a contact once you have any issue with your payment, or your wallet not being credited. I am a customer, and I haven't had any issue for the over 1 year with them.
My thoughts exactly because am also a customer and whenever I have issues with them, I do contact their dedicated lines for related issues and they resolve it but they should also improve on their customer relations.
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Rasqopym: 8:16am On Jul 18, 2017
obo389:

My thoughts exactly because am also a customer and whenever I have issues with them, I do contact their dedicated lines for related issues and they resolve it but they should also improve on their customer relations.

They, have never resolved any issue that I reported to them, they only give information whenever I make enquiries about their packages.
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Jabioro: 8:29am On Jul 18, 2017
That does not make them a fraudster like you really stated or categorized them. Though I am not advocating for them but they might have be experienced some critical technical issues, which make them lagging and their customers line record is not good enough, their technical engineers do not have reporting recorded record from callers to make him do the follow up..The clubkonnect management should rise up to the occasion
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Rasqopym: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Jabioro:
That does not make them a fraudster like you really stated or categorized them. Though I am not advocating for them but they might have be experienced some critical technical issues, which make them lagging and their customers line record is not good enough, their technical engineers do not have reporting recorded record from callers to make him do the follow up..The clubkonnect management should rise up to the occasion

You will call them dsame thing, if you are the one that experience what I had experience. So, pls don't blame 4 dat, I know how much I had lost to them.
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Jabioro: 9:08am On Jul 18, 2017
Rasqopym:

You will call them dsame thing, if you are the one that experience what I had experience. So, pls don't blame 4 dat, I know how much I had lost to them.
I didn't blamed you and feel your pains especially your clients end.. if read my line clearly you find out where I slightly complained about no follow up attitude..
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Rasqopym: 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Jabioro:
I didn't blamed you and feel your pains especially your clients end.. if read my line clearly you find out where I slightly complained about no follow up attitude..

Alryt bro
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by holyboii: 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rasqopym:

Alryt bro

they are scam disguised
Re: The Evil Work Of Clubkonnect (real Scammer) by Swissbaewendy: 1:15pm On Jun 14, 2019
Clubkonnectby please fund my wallet. I made a cash deposit into your first bank account today being 13th June 2019 in the morning, till now my wallet is yet to be funded. This is the evidence.
My phone number is 08061336622

(1) (Reply)

APC Ward Chairman Stripped And Mercilessly Beaten By Thugs In Delta State (pics) / (PICS) Angry Container Drivers Kill Policeman, Burn Down Sterling, Diamond Banks / Female Suicide Bomber Stripped To Panties After Being Caught in Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.