Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Why Will Africa Never Develop - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Why Will Africa Never Develop (1070 Views)

How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Will Africa Never Develop by onila(f): 1:45am On Jul 18, 2017
is it because the white man sees no use to develop Africa
we are that irrelevant undecided
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by whitebeard(m): 2:13am On Jul 18, 2017
it because of tribalism, lack of education, willingness to not be educated, laziness, lack of willingness to take responsibility and the ever ready attitude to always blame the government for their short comings.
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by lovethchioma(f): 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
onila:

I understand the fact that things are not exactly going the way they should in a very sane country but then again saying that Africa will never develop or that "we are completely irrelevant" is what I don't appreciate from you.

You are free to say " You are completely irrelevant " always try and personalize it. Do not generalize it. There are people doing well in this country and making themselves relevant biko... even better than their counterparts abroad.

And why do you think the white man should be the one to develop your country? You better graduate fast so you can return back to Nigeria and contribute your quota.

Nneka take your time ... no make me vex.

1 Like

Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by onila(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
lovethchioma:
I understand the fact that things are not exactly going the way they should in a very sane country but then again saying that Africa will never develop or that "we are completely irrelevant" is what I don't appreciate from you.

You are free to say " You are completely irrelevant " always try and personalize it. Do not generalize it. There are people doing well in this country and making themselves relevant biko... even better than their counterparts abroad.

And why do you think the white man should be the one to develop your country? You better graduate fast so you can return back to Nigeria and contribute your quota.

Nneka take your time ... no make me vex.

i just had a conversation with some Africans and they said Africans will never develop because it has always been like that

so I was heart broken hence i made this topic

forgive me
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by lovethchioma(f): 7:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
onila:

i just had a conversation with some Africans and they said Africans will never develop because it has always been like that

so I was heart broken hence i made this topic

forgive me
Africans and Africa will develop if we all come together to make this work. Life is not easy down here, granted. But we can do something about it.

By the way when are you returning to Nigeria ?
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by onila(f): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
lovethchioma:
Africans and Africa will develop if we all come together to make this work. Life is not easy down here, granted. But we can do something about it.

By the way when are you returning to Nigeria ?

when I finish school
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by makahlj2: 7:34am On Jul 19, 2017
onila:

First, if the white man won't do it, then the Chinese man will, and second, we can do it too.
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by onila(f): 8:17am On Jul 19, 2017
makahlj2:

First, if the white man won't do it, then the Chinese man will, and second, we can do it too.

but africans are not bold enough to be heroes

that's why we can't develop it ourselves
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2017
Go nd read Talcott Parson's reason why African remain underdeveloped. Then read Walter Rodney how Europe underdeveloped Africa (the book was written in 1972)..from my own perspective, Africa can never never develop. It is cursed, despite we av resource nd everything it takes to develop, believe Africa will remain in quagmire... Read Ecclesiastic chapter 6 Vs 2,,if u are a Christian.. Even if United States agree to swap land with Nigeria for instance,,, dt all Nigerians sud move to US nd all US sud move down to Nigeria,, blv me within a week,, all d Street light will be spoilt or stolen, within a week,, there will be blackout. That white house will turn to red house. The continent "Africa" is cursed.
Re: Why Will Africa Never Develop by ewa26: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
ofe oha ok, ingredients u wee need - mashed potato, 22 hot scotch bonnet pepper, 1 teaspoon cameroon pepe, a medium bunch ora leaves, uziza seed, curry and turmeric, beef and paprika, ogiri ok

mash the potato and grind the uziza seeding. then cook d beef with no wata (d natural juice in beef is enough for stock), you can add wata once e don cook finish ok, den put em distin, eh he ora leafy (ora is tougher than uziza so must come first) with the mash potato, wait until the potato dissolve wello, den put u pepper, condiments and ogiri and let it boil for 7 mins (well dat the time all the ingredients will come together and blend ok). then serve with akamu, pepper soup or (MY FAVE) jollof rice

DAT is how we cook ofe oha in delta state, in the part of delta ibo i from in ogwashi ukwu ok. you can add a little ketchup for colouring but I like my ora soup plain ok. DO NOT PUT PALM OIL.

(1) (Reply)

Umoja, The Village In Kenya Where Men Are Banned / Oroke Ewo War Centre / Males/females; How Often Do You Pleasure Yourself And How Do You Feel About It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.