Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop (622 Views)

How Come The Title Of Oba Became The General Word For King In All Yoruba Lexicon / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans / How Come Obama Promotes Homosexuality But Doesn't Admit That He's A Homosexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by onila(f): 2:04pm On Aug 22, 2017
i spoke to some Africans that came with me first year in university and they already knew that Africa will not change

but me i wasnt sure and still being hopeful and worried till today

me i am just slow in learning or not that bright
Re: How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Most African countries have made major strides in thevpast 10yrs, especially in terms of infrastructure.

The frequency of coups has also drastically reduced. I mean, Imagine Pres Buhari pulling that disappearing act in the days of Sunny Abacha & co. Most African governments can focus on development.

The availability of more finances from China is also giving governments more loans than the World bank and the West used to avail, besides being an alternative trade partner with less restrictions and demands and uncertainty that accompanied world bank related projects and fund.

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by onila(f): 6:40pm On Aug 22, 2017
Muafrika2:
Most African countries have made major strides in thevpast 10yrs, especially in terms of infrastructure.

The frequency of coups has also drastically reduced. I mean, Imagine Pres Buhari pulling that disappearing act in the days of Sunny Abacha & co. Most African governments can focus on development.

The availability of more finances from China is also giving governments more loans than the World bank and the West used to avail, besides being an alternative trade partner with less restrictions and demands and uncertainty that accompanied world bank related projects and fund.

i still see no improvement

1 Like

Re: How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by babasolution: 6:52pm On Aug 22, 2017
this onila is a suspect,u are dangerous
Re: How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by onila(f): 9:45pm On Aug 23, 2017
babasolution:
this onila is a suspect,u are dangerous

how i am dangerous
Re: How Come Some Africans Know Already That Africa Will Never Develop by Sladem05: 5:51pm On Jan 19

What development? Development that is coming from China 😂😂 Africa is a cursed land.

(1) (Reply)

13 Beautiful Ways To Tie Your Pashmina Scarf (with Pictures) / Lagos Street Carnival: Oba Akran Avenue To Be Closed Down. / In Memory Of Late Muammar Gadaffi Who Brought Peace To Libya And Was Killed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.