Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,586 members, 7,823,531 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. (1140 Views)

Is Lagos Island Going Bananas? / Another Storey Building Collapsed At Kakawa, Lagos Island / Now Selling: Affordable KHL Gardens Phase 1, Behind Shoprite, Sangotedo,Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by themonk(m): 2:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Please I would like the know the power situation at sangotedo.
If there are areas that have light more than the others I want to know their names and the average number of hours they have light in a day. Thanks as I anticipate your responses smiley
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by akinreals: 4:26am On Jul 18, 2017
the op is very funny..lol
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by themonk(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2017
akinreals:
the op is very funny..lol
I'm considering renting a house around there. Do you know how much power they get?
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by akinreals: 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
The situation of light is the same everywhere.
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by themonk(m): 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
akinreals:
The situation of light is the same everywhere.
Someone told me that where he stays in sangotedo there is no light, it's so much that he had to move to ajao estate after burning litres of fuel. And the nature of my job needs enough electricity that's why I'm specific about sangotedo
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by akinreals: 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Sangotedo light is not good at all, I stay there. Olokonla side is better
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by themonk(m): 10:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Situation Of Electricity At Sangotedo, Lagos Island. by themonk(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
akinreals:
Sangotedo light is not good at all, I stay there. Olokonla side is better
Okay, thank you. I really like that place just this silly light issue

(1) (Reply)

Up To Date Prices Of Casement Aluminium Windows / Royal Flex Estate Sangotedo.take Advantage Of This Unbeatable Discount Offer. / High Quality Of 3 Bedroom Apartments For Sale At Troy Court Aguda Surulere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.