Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,549 members, 7,840,314 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App (11278 Views)

Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / Whatsapp To Stop Running On These Devices On December 31, 2017. / "Despacito” Is The Most Viewed Youtube Video Of All Time In Seven Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by acc001(f): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Sojebrand:
Everything about telegram, nayi whatsapp dey do
Which one be telegram?
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by Ojisik(m): 7:28am On Jul 19, 2017
cyber5:

That's a lie sir

Whatsapp CANNOT send Gmail, YahooMail, Outlook out.

It even sounds bizzare to my ears. Can whatsapp do all what you can do with your email.

Note that there's a limitation to the size on what you can share on whatsapp.

Just Imagine it

Whatsapp pushing out mail services

Yes there is a limit to the size of what you can send but that's what links are for. Upload the real document on a cloud service such as WeTransfer which top firms like WEMA bank use, after which you send a link and the recipient will download.

What's the difference between GMAIL, YAHOO, OUTLOOK and WhatsApp aside that the first 3 are used for official purposes and WhatsApp is mainly used between friends/acquaintances.

I send official documents to my boss because it's easier for him to forward it to his business partners WhatsApp group and they begin chatting about the document immediately.

All they need do is launch a service called WhatsApp Office or something like that which allows you to have a business/ personal account using the same phone number and watch how people will port to the service.

I think WhatsApp should hire me to be part of their think talk team. See as ideas just dey flow grin grin grin
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by cyber5(m): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Ojisik:

Yes there is a limit to the size of what you can send but that's what links are for. Upload the real document on a cloud service such as WeTransfer which top firms like WEMA bank use, after which you send a link and the recipient will download.

What's the difference between GMAIL, YAHOO, OUTLOOK and WhatsApp aside that the first 3 are used for official purposes and WhatsApp is mainly used between friends/acquaintances.

I send official documents to my boss because it's easier for him to forward it to his business partners WhatsApp group and they begin chatting about the document immediately.

All they need do is launch a service called WhatsApp Office or something like that which allows you to have a business/ personal account using the same phone number and watch how people will port to the service.

I think WhatsApp should hire me to be part of their think talk team. See as ideas just dey flow grin grin grin

All they need do is launch a service
called WhatsApp Office or
something like that which allows
you to have a business/ personal
account using the same phone
number and watch how people will
port to the service

WhatsApp is a social and messaging service when they do this, they've derailed from their function and all these email services has their own cloud services which WhatsApp does not have.
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by Ilajeboy(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Flintstone06:

Go Carlcare na. Drop it for two weeks... Remember to take Ur receipt along

Restored factory settings ND days shit temperature is gone.... Thanks BTW

1 Like

Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by Ojisik(m): 1:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
cyber5:

All they need do is launch a service
called WhatsApp Office or
something like that which allows
you to have a business/ personal
account using the same phone
number and watch how people will
port to the service

WhatsApp is a social and messaging service when they do this, they've derailed from their function and all these email services has their own cloud services which WhatsApp does not have.

Valid points but WhatsApp does have a cloud service.

That's where your messages are encrypted (end-to-end) and backed up which is why you can get a new phone but still have old messages once you identify yourself with your phone number.

WhatsApp may not necessarily replace emails but they definitely do plan to serve as a highly preferable alternate option.
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by cyber5(m): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2017
Ojisik:

Valid points but WhatsApp does have a cloud service.

That's where your messages are encrypted (end-to-end) and backed up which is why you can get a new phone but still have old messages once you identify yourself with your phone number.

WhatsApp may not necessarily replace emails but they definitely do plan to serve as a highly preferable alternate option.

i concur
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by tafat: 11:24pm On Jul 25, 2017
Whatsapp is going further
Re: Whatsapp To Get Youtube Video Support Directly Within App by poweredcom(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

17 Things You Should Never Ever Google. / How To Detect Whether Your Tecno Andriod Phone And Battery Are Original / Top Ten Tech Stories Of 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.