Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? (1228 Views)

Tell Me Your Dreams. I Interpret All Dreams / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument / Is This What Being A Supportive Husband Means Or Just Plain Stupidity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 18, 2017
I have this hepatitis b virus result at hand now and am lost with the meaning, for sure i know it is positive but am comfused with the others,tried browsing about it but i still cant figure, please i need a little enlightenment..thanks

HBeAg- Negative
HbeAb- Positive
HbsAg- Positive
HBCore IgM- Negative
Anti HCV- Negative

Thanks
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 18, 2017
Waiting angry
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by nextprince: 7:51am On Jul 18, 2017
Test result is the only situation were negative is preferred to positive. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Prognose: 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
You have been infected with hepatitis b virus. You are either naturally immune to it already or you are currently suffering from the illness depending on your current state.

My advice? See a doctor.

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Suzie1(f): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
HBV (hepatitis B virus) is a type of hepatitis which is infectious and can be transmitted through bodily fluid e.g. through inter-course or infected blood transmission etc.

The result shows that you're infected (HbsAg +ve) and can be transmitted to others. The virus is still likely at the incubation period, there is no replication i.e. no reproduction (HbeAg -ve) which indicates that your immune system is fighting against the infection (HbeAb +ve). It's not yet chronic (HBCore IgM -ve). Hepatitis C Virus (HBC) another more infectious type of hepatitis is not present (Anti HCV -ve).

Now that you know your status, you need antiviral treatment which can not be given to you on Nairaland.

In that case, kindly visit a good health care provider. For health is wealth.. Lastly I wish you a divine healing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Lexusgs430: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Suzie1:
HBV (hepatitis B virus) is a type of hepatitis which is infectious and can be transmitted through bodily fluid e.g. through inter-course or infected blood transmission etc.

The result shows that you're infected (HbsAg +ve) and can be transmitted to others. The virus is still likely at the incubation period, there is no replication i.e. no reproduction (HbeAg -ve) which indicates that your immune system is fighting against the infection (HbeAb +ve). It's not yet chronic (HBCore IgM -ve). Hepatitis C Virus (HBC) another more infectious type of hepatitis is not present (Anti HCV -ve).

Now that you know your status, you need antiviral treatment which can not be given to you on Nairaland.

In that case, kindly visit a good health care provider. For health is wealth.. Lastly I wish you a divine healing.

Are you sure you don't have a storage of antiviral doses, in your nairaland monicker ?
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Prognose:
You have been infected with hepatitis b virus. You are either naturally immune to it already or you are currently suffering from the illness depending on your current state.

My advice? See a doctor.
Thank you, God bless you
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Suzie1:

Thanks , my treatment begins on thursday

1 Like

Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Suzie1(f): 10:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
That's better.. You're welcome.
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Suzie1(f): 11:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Smiles... Are you in need of a dose?

Lexusgs430:

Are you sure you don't have a storage of antiviral doses, in your nairaland monicker ?
Re: Please Can Anyone Tell Me What This Means? by Lexusgs430: 6:46am On Jul 20, 2017
Suzie1:
Smiles... Are you in need of a dose?

Yes..............
But lovingitis antiviral variants.......
Bigger smiles.......

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Baby Girl Who Was Born With Half Her Skull Missing (photos) / Man Sues Mother In-law For Giving Baby Tribal Mark / Little Girl Spotted Washing Her G-wagon Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.