Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose (39410 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Her Son, Jayce Jeremi Fly Private Jet To Sandra's Wedding / 2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / Ras Kimono And Majek Fashek Perform For Senator Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by iamwoods(m): 9:09am On Jul 18, 2017
majek tuale baba he don dey fat...anyway who help me find my president o

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by marvin902(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
how old is the chick anyway..
that she doesnt want to get married or become a baby mama.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Abee79(m): 9:10am On Jul 18, 2017
And the old man come use the selfie opportunity to 'tap' some of Aunty Linda's current . . . darris God O!

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by franklingud(m): 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
Am sure this not ur real name but I would like to invest in bitcoin.
07036209841. Please let's WhatsApp.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by AreaFada2: 9:14am On Jul 18, 2017
grandstar:
Linda is pretty. What I detest about her and are family is this over fascination with money
My dear, 90% of people are like them moneywise. Let no body fool you.

All those kidnappers, ritual body part dealers, greedy girlfriends, scammers, politicians, corrupt civil servants, relatives squandering money sent by abroad based relatives hate money, bah?

The Ikejis even earn their money legitimately sef. What one cannot say of very many people out there nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Klington: 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Linda Chinelo Ikeji
see beef
Abeg! did Linda eat ur yam or ur coco yam
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Gistruler: 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Egbon Fashek is Tryna touch something... am I the only one that sees that.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by iamrealdeji(m): 9:16am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
you're probably referring to Linda because Majek Fashek has more positive impacts In people and greater than Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2017
She still looks pretty at age 36.
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by lovingyouhun: 9:19am On Jul 18, 2017
KingsoBabaTips:
those above talking poo , mind you Linda cant fall so easily to that GANGER MAN !!!

How well do you know her? And una dey date?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by joepentwo(m): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2017
AUNTY LINDA IKEJI LOOKING BEAUTIFUL..

#ring@married
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Amos87(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin Walahi, that my bro Igbo head make sense dieee
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ceejay80s(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello

u can never have respect for ur mother and sisters, ur comment just proved it, its written in the bible
HONOUR THY MOTHER AND FATHER SO THAT UR DAYS SHALL BE LONG .....doesnt really mean only ur mum and ur dad
I SORRY FOR UR LIFE!!!!!!

THANT YOUNG BEAUTIFUL LADY U CALLED SMELLO, IS A BILLIONAIRE AND RICHER THAN ALL THE RICH MEN IN UR VILLAGE PUT TOGETHER, SHES HARD WORKING AND U ARE HERE KILLING UR SELF, UR PROFILE INDICATES U ARE A FEMALE...
PLEASE KINDLY REMOVE UR PANT LETS SEE IF URS WONT SMELL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by justi4jesu(f): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello

You must be nuts grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by holluphemydavid(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2017
when is she getting married sef grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Prinzyy: 9:25am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:

Linda Chinelo Ikeji
And your mother too....

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by misspineapple(f): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ceejay80s(m): 9:27am On Jul 18, 2017
holluphemydavid:
when is she getting married sef grin grin grin grin grin

NOT UR BUSINESS, ALL OF U ARE JUST BAD BELLE ,WAITING FOR HER TO GET MARRIED AND TO CRASH SO THAT U CAN HAVE SOMETHING TO GOSSIP ABOUT, PLEASE CHECK UR FAMILIES VERY WELL (UNCLES, AUNT,SISTERS COUSIN LINDA'S AGE) ARE ALL OF THEM MARRIED?

TO MARRY NA BY FORCE?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 18, 2017
Older version of Hanks Anuku
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by ceejay80s(m): 9:30am On Jul 18, 2017
UR BROTHER MAJEKODUNMI ALIAS MAJEK WEY DEY SMOKE INDIAN HEMP AND SWALLOW COCAINE UP AND DOWN WEY BE LIKE HIV PAITENT, NONE OF U ARE ABUSING HIM, IS ONLY LINDA UNA SEE,

MAJEK FASHEK DON MARRY TOO?
BUNCH OF MOFOs

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by bewla(m): 9:31am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
take style hold the Bobbi them go still think say u need rehab
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 18, 2017
JamieNaija:
Leading Nigerian Blogger, Linda Ikeji welcomed legendary singer, Majek Fashek to her media house yesterday.

After a successful meeting, Linda Ikeji shared a picture with Majek to show how starstruck she was.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/linda-ikeji-celebrates-meeting.html

Nice. Majek is looking much better

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
HarkymTheOracle:
U gained admission u post it on Facebook,
Going for lectures u post it on Facebook
Writing test/Exam u still post it on Facebook ... Result is out,u now want to keep it to yourself ,sister u beta post it ooo..cos I cannot greee..if u don't av data use free Facebook we want to see ur Result grin
lmfao funniest post I've read on nairaland grin
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by monimekaz(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
hungryboy:
are you a woman or an ewu man? are you a woman or an ewu man?

Guy u wan kill me with laugh ...ewu man !! Chai
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Gistreports: 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Kourtney Kardashian shares racy bikini photo with an icecream cone between her thighs

SEE PHOTOS HERE>> http://www.gistreports.com/2017/07/kourtney-kardashian-shares-racy-bikini.html
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by moneyspeaking: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
an so what?
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by Badbae: 9:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello

Jealousyo
Don't forget the O!
Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by martineverest(m): 9:48am On Jul 18, 2017
Bitcoin1000:
Smello
just like ur mother

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji And Majek Fashek Strike A Pose by edeXede: 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
embarassed

No wonder it has been raining since morning.

The rain man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adekunke Gold Gifts His Old Friend And Music Director A Rolex Worth N11,000,000 / I'm Married - Etinosa Idemudia Replies Victoria Inayama / SARS Operatives Beats Ajikawo, Radio Lagos, Eko FM's Staff And His Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.