Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob (39333 Views)

Klint Da Drunk Car Accident Photos / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk’s Wife Cutting His Hair With Shears (Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Angelicka(f): 2:22am On Mar 29, 2018
A Girl on facebook is claiming that popular comedian, Klint Da Drunk is the father of her eight months old daughter, Annora Uchechi Klint Igwemba.

She posted she had the child last july, and she is tired of keeping it a secret as Klint has ran away from his responsibilities.

"Klint Da Drunk is the father of my child. I can't hide it anymore, cause I'm tired of caring for this child alone. I want him to play the role of a father to my child, Annora Uchechi Klint Igwemba." She posted as I quote.

She explained that she's being trying to reach the comedian for the catering of the child without luck, and posted screenshots of when Klint sent her some money some months ago. Royaloya.com confirms that the name from the alert tallies with that of Klint. To break the iceberg, she shared the child's birth certificate, and Klint's full name is there as the father.

She added that for a long time Klint has being ignoring her and the baby this is why she is crying out to the general public for help.

http://www.royaloya.com/2018/03/klint-da-drunk-is-father-of-my-child.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Judolisco(m): 2:27am On Mar 29, 2018
Kai dis one wan cast oh

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by SuperSuave(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2018
omo, see better casting with evidences! and the guy is married I think.

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Judolisco(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2018
lekkan:
FTC of life
ogbeni u no dey sleep ni

8 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 2:28am On Mar 29, 2018
How will this matter be judged na He should seek advice from Basket Mouth !!

52 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lekkan(m): 2:29am On Mar 29, 2018
Heheheh..... I'm sleep browsing

Judolisco:
ogbeni u no dey sleep ni

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by mekonglobal(m): 2:30am On Mar 29, 2018
shocked
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 29, 2018
Is lala pushing pages to fp at this time? grin

How considerate of us early to rise people

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 2:31am On Mar 29, 2018
Lady: any time she sees your pic she would just be shouting dadaaa....dadaa
Klint: is dadaaa my name undecided

Me: I smell lies. grin Is baby a spiritualist?

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jayson87: 2:32am On Mar 29, 2018
Ladies stop sleeping with married men. Especially without a condom. Now your life is miserable because of your careless and senseless deeds, you now seeking public compassion. It's high time the society condemns persons like this who think they can score a cheap one after offering themselves to men that have a family for free without protection. This is insane. No pity.

What you gave is what you got. How rational is it for a woman to sleep with a man without protection and without even thinking of the risk of getting pregnant, despite having casual sex with someone who is not your partner in your unsafe period, you can't look for the morning after solution to clean your self up. Damn!

191 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by lekkan(m): 2:32am On Mar 29, 2018
What is this ("who" is meant for human beings)

HeWrites:

At 2:27AM

And you think you've made it in life
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by axeman2(m): 2:33am On Mar 29, 2018
people are proud of furnication shame on these generation

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Judolisco(m): 2:34am On Mar 29, 2018
lekkan:
Heheheh..... I'm sleep browsing

lol
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by miqos02(m): 2:35am On Mar 29, 2018
wink
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by chyckxx(m): 2:36am On Mar 29, 2018
You’re drunk.

4 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by FanYogo1(f): 2:39am On Mar 29, 2018
Another osu run girls. Probably from Owerri.

10 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by jeronimo(m): 2:40am On Mar 29, 2018
Lala are you having sleepless night or are in a hurry to open Klint's anus?
Anyway, back to the matter. Hope Klint da drunk has already told his wife if not let him call his village elders now.

7 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by kabarka(m): 2:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Its the season of baby mamas.
Women are shameless in this generation.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Bitterleafsoup: 2:41am On Mar 29, 2018
Yes she is an idoit for sleeping with a married man and getting pregnant.

But he is wicked, stupid and irresponsible for;
A. Sleeping with a girl young enough to be his daughter without protection, endangering not only his health but his beautiful wife and childrens health too. HIV, herpes and other diseases are not a joke.

B. Breaking your Wifes heart and causing major stress to your family life just to bust a nut.

C. Ignoring the fact that you slept with a girl without protection and not finding out if it is your child with a paternity test, if the child is yours do the needful with financial responsibilities.

It is funny how we call African Americans Akata (lost kitten cat) and claim they have no culture but now have followed the trend of baby mama, baby daddy and deadbeat daddy.
If you can't afford a 2nd Wife proper keep your dirty preeck to yourself nonsense!

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by coalcoal1(m): 2:42am On Mar 29, 2018
Chai.... what a way for the wife to know that she has got a rival .... When you ask men to keep their wandering preeks in place and they do not adhere, this is the result

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by baby124: 2:42am On Mar 29, 2018
His wife is probably just finding out like us.Off to his Instagram page grin

3 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by ollypapi(m): 2:43am On Mar 29, 2018
Shey klint tell you say he too get enough??
Buhari don spoil show grin angry angry sad
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by delivryboy: 2:44am On Mar 29, 2018
Girls will be acting cool and considerate when dating until pregnancy enters then BOOM!!! You will see a different person, she will blackmail you every step of the way until you part with much of your life savings. Didn't she know the guy was married when she had unprotected sex with the man?

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by DavidEsq(m): 2:45am On Mar 29, 2018
Ah ah! Una no dey sleep angry. Wen I been dey rush to be FTC, see as una jus tanda for my front like village ppl sad

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by phoenix90(m): 2:47am On Mar 29, 2018
Girls will always fall head over heels for anything celebrity. See Klint wey him career don dey park for 'Forgotten' bus stop na him you go still wan become baby mama for. And Klint na my In-law oo, the wife must be regretting not marrying potentially rich guys over this popular comedian indeed.
Na still the same fame famzing led her into the marriage. Well, what do I know? Ladies don't expect my sympathy. KLINT IS DISHING KARMA SERVED COLD cool

10 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by Nobody: 2:48am On Mar 29, 2018
No story this one don cast klint
Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by hokafor(m): 2:49am On Mar 29, 2018
Lol.This one is an official blackmail, but stand your ground klint dont allow a cheap runs girl intimidate you.the evidence we have here shows the man is not running from his responsibility .maybe the girl wants the inflow of cash more frequently.

13 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by TheUpsetGirl(m): 2:50am On Mar 29, 2018
she wants to ruin someone's marriage.. devil reincarnate

7 Likes

Re: Klint Da Drunk Is The Father Of My Child - Sandra Novo Jacob by baby124: 2:51am On Mar 29, 2018
hokafor:
Lol.This one is a legal blackmail, but stand your ground klint dont allow a cheap runs girl intimidate you.the evidence we have here shows the man is not running from his responsibility .maybe the girl wants the inflow of cash money frequently.
Not being able to control yourself will either cost you your life or your money. She will continue to extort him till that child earns her own money. That is why sex is not a small matter.

41 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Domestic Violence: Frank Edoho & Zaki Adzay Abused Ex-wives Speak Out (Video) / Mr Macaroni: VP's People Pushing The Agenda That I Didn’t Graduate (Pictures) / Six Celebrity Marriages That Crashed In 2 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.