Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

China Blocks Access To Whatsapp - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China Blocks Access To Whatsapp (1752 Views)

Playfre Now Only Available In Five African Countries; Blocks Access To The World / Signs You Are Addicted To Whatsapp / How To Create And Convert Videos To Whatsapp Gifs On Your Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by Johnkey50: 8:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Since yesterday, WhatsApp can only be accessed by VPN.

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by digoster(m): 8:56am On Jul 18, 2017
are you from China?
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by Johnkey50: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
I'm a permanent resident in Hangzhou, China

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by paintworld(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
for real?
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by frankmoney(m): 9:28am On Jul 18, 2017
Why if I may ask
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by dkronicle(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
frankmoney:
Why if I may ask
promoting made in china.... wechat

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by vcente(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
chai
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by surrogatesng: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
na wah ooo
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by henryobinna(m): 5:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most of these Asian countries are something else. Why not make it illegal to breath

By the way, if you've been wanting to play the good ol'FIFA 14 Apk unlocked with 2017 players, check out my signature
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by mikeycharles(m): 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder when Nigeria will block their own
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by Abudu2000(m): 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
But usa will never block wechat oo, and everyone will cpme here to label usa as world enemy...

All these comunist countries self with their useless laws,
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by YesNo(m): 11:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Imagine using VPN for whatsapp. that wouldn't be funny in naija
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by austinvsb1(m): 4:38am On Jul 19, 2017
if this were to be suggested in nigeria for a minute. the online warriors would scream till their lungs turn green! Lots, I mean lots of protective measures being implemented in china daily against foreign powers is hugely responsible for china's economic strength today.

Just the other day with encouraging artists to make and spend their moneys in nigeria and the illiterates (with zero idea about govt policies and effects) were the loudest ignorant voices¬! SMH

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by kinkybunny(f): 4:51am On Jul 19, 2017
dkronicle:
promoting made in china.... wechat

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by fergie001: 5:04am On Jul 19, 2017
austinvsb1:
if this were to be suggested in nigeria for a minute. the online warriors would scream till their lungs turn green! Lots, I mean lots of protective measures being implemented in china daily against foreign powers is hugely responsible for china's economic strength today.

Just the other day with encouraging artists to make and spend their moneys in nigeria and the illiterates (with zero idea about govt policies and effects) were the loudest ignorant voices¬! SMH
Good point.
What about hospitals and schools,sir?

1 Like

Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by austinvsb1(m): 5:15am On Jul 19, 2017
fergie001:

Good point.
What about hospitals and schools,sir?

Deflecting with whataboutism is a shallow form of argument i dont engage in. if you wann stick to the point and discuss the merits and demerits of the much talked about govt entertainment policy, then talk to me wink
Re: China Blocks Access To Whatsapp by fergie001: 5:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
austinvsb1:

Deflecting with whataboutism is a shallow form of argument i dont engage in. if you wann stick to the point and discuss the merits and demerits of the much talked about govt entertainment policy, then talk to me wink
Can you shut up and stop getting ahead of yourself,Grammarian.
Did you not see that I mentioned it was a good point,and the fact that you have to justify the integrity of the administration or you just want 2 talk!
How can you support an administration without integrity who upheld local hospitals in the campaign and reneged?
China has blocked whatsapp save for VPN,did you see their leaders using whatsapp?
Sometimes take it a step at a time.
China is creating an environment for them,Is liar Mohammed or even u doing that?
There is sense in what Lai had said but they are a Govt without integrity,tomorrow they will be the one flouting this as they have shown and people like you will preach "whataboutism."

(1) (Reply)

See Why Samsung S7 Is Better Than Iphone7(full Specs And Price) / Ibrit Speed, Full Specifications And Review / Scientists Produce Liquid Screen Protector (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.