Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,465 members, 7,854,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 09:58 AM

Webmasters - I Need Your Advice - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Webmasters - I Need Your Advice (804 Views)

Please Webmasters I Need A Little Help With Making Money From My Site. / Webmasters I Need $700,000,000,000 Urgently Pls. {seven Hundred Billion Dollars} / Webmasters, I Need Your Help Asap! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by 3RNEST(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2010
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by OmniPotens(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2010
Why not go for a paid hosting instead and simply save yourself the stress of all these login issues. You also stand better chances of giving them more features of paid hosting which will give more value to the services you offer.
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by 3RNEST(m): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2010
OmniPotens:

Why not go for a paid hosting instead and simply save yourself the stress of all these login issues. You also stand better chances of giving them more features of paid hosting which will give more value to the services you offer.
Thanks for your advice, i do appreciate. But if i may ask, what paid hostinq will you recommend to me, aleast any cheap hostinq,maybe about 160MB disk space - $10/yr , that i can afford.
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by kbjojocom: 12:15pm On Feb 06, 2010
Our website www.kbjojo.com is hosted lately in the UK ,thanks to the webmaster and the site now offers entertainment news and events updates. You can't beat it, it's fast geting large online followers. Confirm this : www.kbjojo.com.

Latest News  - BEYONCE Secrets revealed! How she scoops 6 awards at the Grammy:
Funke Akindele ,others @ Nollywood awards nite and many more gists on entertainmet news and events regular updates from www.kbjojo.com 
          Get hot entertainment news about Nigerians home and abroad !
You ca now join [color=#000099][/color]on facebook http://www.facebook.com/KBJOJO?ref=name#!/KBJOJO?ref=name
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by 3RNEST(m): 12:21pm On Feb 06, 2010
kbjojo.com:

Our website www.kbjojo.com is hosted lately in the UK ,thanks to the webmaster and the site now offers entertainment news and events updates. You can't beat it, it's fast geting large online followers. Confirm this : www.kbjojo.com.

Latest News - BEYONCE Secrets revealed! How she scoops 6 awards at the Grammy:
Funke Akindele ,others @ Nollywood awards nite and many more gists on entertainmet news and events regular updates from www.kbjojo.com
Get hot entertainment news about Nigerians home and abroad !
You ca now join [color=#000099][/color]on facebook http://www.facebook.com/KBJOJO?ref=name#!/KBJOJO?ref=name
Hello, Are u with us? undecided
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by DualCore1: 5:09pm On Feb 06, 2010
At all, na stray bullet.
Re: Webmasters - I Need Your Advice by Seton(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2010
my brother as a webdesigner, i think you need to have a paid hosting, and make plan to have a reseller account so that you be making residual income from your clients and more importantly you will be at mercy of any host, it is good for me to mention the cheapest reseller account you get there is $20 per month(justhost), if you can afford $24 i will advice you to use hostgator 'cos there afford one of the best customer in the whole world.

You said you can only afford $10/year, you can there either justhost or hostgator and i am sure that you can host with them for 3 months with $10, and within this 3months you just have to double your marketing skill so that you get more clients which will help you to move to reseller account.

I started my own this way as well about some years ago, if you can follow blueprint, success will be your in this yoyr chosen field of web development.

(1) (Reply)

My Websites Official Nairaland Account Has Been Banned Please Help / Constructive Critique: Phpbb3 Site. / Domain Privacy, Is It Recommended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.