Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,928 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym (21298 Views)

People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O / 5 Types Of People That Easily Attract Mosquitoes / 6 Groups Of People Most Likely To Contract HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Aden777(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=IVORY2009 post=58584130]

Bros nor try am next time oooo, life na jeje ooo shocked[ wetin come pain me b say Na she carry d weight Comot my neck
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by IVORY2009(m): 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=Aden777 post=58584265][/quote]

u see am...... Persin nor dey impress woman oooo grin
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by correctguy101(m): 3:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Anything to keep fit till I become a centurion is welcome.

Minus all those big vein designed muscled men n women. God forbid. I already am blessed with height n good looks n without the oversized ďż˝ I look just fine.

So no thanks
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by bighugelongDCK9: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ezionye:
I don't need gyming cool
yes, all u need is my cassava
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Wisebisho: 4:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
EntMirror:
Rubbish.. Complete waste of time.. My morning running exercise Is enough.. The rest of the day is geared into making more and more money. Roman God body with no cash 4 pocket Na wash.. Visit and browse through businesses you can start.... Visit www.entmirror.com
You are fake... Visit wetin... Scam. Scam.. Virus
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello sir.. Are you having a bad day?

Wisebisho:

You are fake... Visit wetin... Scam. Scam.. Virus
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by tomtech12(m): 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
The last time i went to the gymn, one teenager with '16' packs wanted to disgrace his father, after carrying one heavy set of weight like '120' times and all the fine girls don dey shout 'wow' 'wow' he look me say "Chairman your turn", i replied that am still warming up, for my mind i said "YOUR FATHER!! Make i go do say i wan keep up go lift the one way i go use get cardiac arrest"!! angry angry

lol grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by poweredcom(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Gym not for me
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Nomswag: 4:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
I love to gym, but am too lazy for it. I need help on what to do.
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Baroba(m): 4:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
You forgot the middle aged woman, sitting on cycling or elliptical machine gossiping all session without moving one inch.. There discussion ms usually involves men, Dubai trips, trinkets and up coming parties..
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by rovher: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
What I dread most is terrible body odour, peeps shud learn to use some body spray, or deodorant, it help u smell nice when u sweat.... and also try abeg try brush teeth sef, if that's the least u can do... *walks away*

2 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
spot on#
JARUSHUB:
There is no denying that Lagosians are huge on fitness and dieting. It is hard to go past a district without finding at least one gym or a health shop. While these gyms vary in size, type of equipment and staff strength, one thing they have in common are the kind of people that visit the facilities. If you have ever been to a Lagos gym, you probably know what we at Jumia Travel are talking about and if you haven’t, here are the types of people at the gym you will usually see.

The confused newbie

This person is just new to gyming and still has all the enthusiasm of a fresher. He or she is well equipped and has the complete outfit, from head bank to sneakers. Unfortunately, he still does not know how to use all the machines properly but would rather break an ankle on the treadmill than ask for help. Believe it or not but oftentimes you may find the most clueless people attempting to work out at the gym in Lagos.

The Irritating Uncle

Basically a creep, the “ Irritating Uncle” is at the gym to look at chicks and seize opportunities to cup a feel. They are actually registered and have the right apparels on, but they would rather just stand around making small talk and offering to help unsuspecting ladies or just pick up chicks than actually work out.

The Babe

This is the kind of girl who would probably say something like : “I don’t sweat, I sparkle.” She comes to the gym wearing the most attractive and tight gym clothes, as well as the kind of makeup you’d wear on your wedding day. Her hair is freshly done and her clothes are perfumed. She hydrates and uses her phones more than she actually works out.

The Selfie addict

You are absolutely guaranteed to find the “Selfie addicts” plastered to the nearest mirror having a photo-shoot with their smart phones. This person is not at the gym to work out; he is much more interested in making short videos for Instagram and snapchat and taking selfies than exerting themselves. They take poses and present a highly orchestrated image on social media.

The “look at me” gym show-offs

This one has the perfect gym body and can easily maneuver any machine in the gym, but them, he likes to show-off. He refuses to work out while putting a shirt on, literally giving everyone else body dysmorphia. He also likes to share tips and offer remedies that have helped him in the past to tackle several issues that may come up.

source: http://www.opinions.ng/5-types-people-likely-meet-lagos-gym/
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by rovher: 4:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nomswag:
I love to gym, but am too lazy for it. I need help on what to do.

You have got to push yourself, u need to motive yourself... tho it ain't easy... push hard...
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by AAinEqGuinea: 4:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most of the list doesn't bother me as much as someone who doesn't wipe off equipment after use

[img]https://asianbodybuilding.files./2013/02/sweat-in-gym.jpg[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by AmoryBlacq: 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
PattyCake:
It seems Lagos gyms and Maryland Gyms are not to dissimilar or maybe that's just how gyms are in general besides OP it's against the rules to be shirtless or wearing wifebeaters , I was at one gym in Baltimore I don't even know what was worse...The Useless group of girls taking selfies and disturbing everyone with shutter noises or the fake ass body builder that kept banging the weights on the floor and moaning like a cuntt.

Anyways, it's my fault, I will never forget my headphones again, I recommend every gym goer to invest in noise cancelling ones.

Are you a fan?

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by stevecantrell: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Great for building up a skinny physique.
Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAA).

http://smub.it/pxv5

Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by PattyCake: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
AmoryBlacq:

Are you a fan?

fan of?
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Opelwonder(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
The last time i went to the gymn, one teenager with '16' packs wanted to disgrace his father, after carrying one heavy set of weight like '120' times and all the fine girls don dey shout 'wow' 'wow' he look me say "Chairman your turn", i replied that am still warming up, for my mind i said "YOUR FATHER!! Make i go do say i wan keep up go lift the one way i go use get cardiac arrest"!! angry angry
na bcus of u i log in so i fit quote. O boy ur story nearly won use laf keel me. Kai! Epic... cheesy
soberdrunk:
na bcus of u i log in so i fit quote. O b
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by hustla(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who knows a good gym around fola agoro yaba
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
onuaafelix:
grin grin that last picture tho
Scammer, You no dey tire undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Alwaysking: 3:35am On Jul 19, 2017
Ezionye:
I don't need gyming cool
You need fvcking then?
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by EbukaHades10(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2017
hustla:
Who knows a good gym around fola agoro yaba
There's one at pako and there's another at Chemist...i think Oge's place
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by hustla(m): 7:53am On Jul 19, 2017
EbukaHades10:
There's one at pako and there's another at Chemist...i think Oge's place

Thank you

Do you have the exact address for the one at chemist ?

I'll Google Oges place now
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by EbukaHades10(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2017
hustla:

Thank you
Do you have the exact address for the one at chemist ?
I'll Google Oges place now
i will send d cordinator's number
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by hustla(m): 10:23am On Jul 19, 2017
EbukaHades10:
i will send d cordinator's number

Thankssss
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by EbukaHades10(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
hustla:

Thankssss
08093982862. He's nt on Nl tho
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by hustla(m): 11:57am On Jul 20, 2017
EbukaHades10:
08093982862. He's nt on Nl tho

Seen

Thanks Bro
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by rosaann1: 4:55pm On Aug 01, 2017
I have a 'summer' goal. I want to lose 10 kg in two months and I want to get rid of any sign of cellulite (I have been struggling with this problem for a long time). I started to attend gym 2 times per week, especially for elliptical and pilates class. I am not sure that I will be enought motivated to go on after the first difficulties. + healthy nutrition
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Syphonn(m): 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2017
Many people have gained weight in recent times without knowing what to do. There is nothing to worry about as am here to help you out.

Hello, guys! Everybody has noticed that I have lost a lot of weight and started bombarding me with questions.

Visit www.busygisting.com
Thank me latah
Re: 5 Types Of People You Are Likely To Meet At A Lagos Gym by Jmaivohouse(f): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello, we are a one stop shop that offers wholesale and retail items all at wholesale prices. list of products we carry include
Names of available essentials oils are :
Ylang ylang , Anise, Bay, Bitter almond , Cardamom , Carrot seed , Cassia , Cedarwood , Cinnamon, Clary sage , Clove , Jasmine , Lime , Manuka , Myrrh , Mythle , Neroli , Oakmoss , Rosemary , Sandalwood, Thyme , Vetiver , Yuzu , Yarrow , Patchouli , Frankincense, lemon grass, tea tree, juniper, peppermint, bergamot, sweet orange, cypress, geranium, lavender, basil. All essential oils are 10ml volume sold at NGN1500 each
Available carrier oils are : Jojoba , Argan, Rosehip , Apricot kernel , Castor , Laurel berry , Sweet almond , Grape seed , Hazelnut , Babassua , Evening primerose , Black seed , Emu , Wheatgerm , Tamanu , Hempseed , Meadowfoam , Refined Avocado , Unrefined Avocado all are 100ml bottle size sold at NGN2200 only
Also other products we carry include but not limited to include: chia seed (2000), flax seed (2000), burdock root (4000), dandelion root (3000), Arnica extract (4000), devils claw extracts (4000), kojic acid (2500), mulberry extract (3200), wild rose (3000), rose petals (2500), black tea (3500), black seed (2800), green tea (2500), green coffe beans (2500), witch hazel extract (3500), sea weed (3850), gingko leaf (2800), wild n snow feverfew (4000), rosehip (2800), safflower (3500), rosebud (3000), chamomile (3000), lemon slices (1500), calendular (2500), bitter melon (2500), goji berry (2500), cassia seed ( 2500), Ginseng root (2000), lavender (2500), jasmine (2500), stevia leaf (1800), lotus (2500), slimming fruit (3000), puer (2500), oolong (2500),
Roasted coffee beans (2500), green tea extract (3500), matcha extract (4000), peppermint extract (4000), horsetail (3500), taramind extract (3500), niacinamide (4000), ginseng extract (4000), beeswax 150g (1200), soywax 150g (900), marshmallow root extract (3800), maca extract (4000), slippery elm extract (3800), fenugreek extract (3500), saw palmetto (4000), licorice (3500), gigawhite extract (4000), star anise (2000), white peppercorn (1500), black peppercorn (1500), astragalus (3000), valerian (3000), black cohosh (3500), motherworth (2500), passion flower (2500), alfalfa (2500), dong quai (3500), dandelion leaf (2800), fo ti (3000), licorice root (2800), pumpkin seed (2000), wild yam (3000), mulberry fruit (3500), mugwort (2800), milk thistle (2800), red clover leaf (3000), red raspberry leaf (4500),

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wiping Back-to-front Introduces Bacteria From Anus To Vagina —researcher / Coronavirus: Travellers From China To Lagos To Be Quarantined For 10-15 Days / Kaduna: Oxygen Wasn’t Removed From Our Baby - Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.