Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape (1315 Views)

See The Beautiful Way Rihanna Is Saying Goodbye To Her 20’s (photo) / C'mon! There's No Way Rihanna Didn't Get A Boob Job! Lol.. / Beauty Istifanus' Before & After Bleaching Photos Will Shock You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape by DrinosBlog: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rihanna turned heads as she stepped out in pink for the premiere of the Valerian and the city of A Thousand Planets.

The gorgeous songstress has been outstanding in her public appearances of recent, with some little bit of modesty maybe due to the man she is currently in love with.

More below;

Culled From; http://drinosblog..is/2017/07/the-way-rihanna-dress-in-new-photos.html

LALASTICLALA FYNESTBOI MYND44

Re: The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape by auntysimbiat(f): 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Intl ashy
Re: The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape by pyyxxaro: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Naaa only yankee u fit dress like this

Con were this one for my area, if the color nor go change to portorportor color
Re: The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape by Evablizin(f): 12:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow cool i fit get that her shoe for Alaba market ?
Re: The Way Rihanna Dress In New Photos Will Leave Your Mouth Agape by bamdly(m): 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
don jazzy wife
abi na drake wife

na some1 role model

ohhh na chris brown gf

wooooo i nor no joor

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stunning Photos Of Ex-Minister, Mohammed Bala's Daughter As She Turns 21 / Ooni Of Ife And His Olori Zainab Sophia Itohan Wuraola Have Parted Ways. / Toyo Baby Says I Love Funke Akindele But I Cannot See Her (funke Hates Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.