Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,136 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife (867 Views)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Deaf Husband In Court Over Anal Sex With Wife / Help With Wife's Sleeping Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by ellarssblogspot: 12:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
A Texas cop was charged in the death of his son after the child drowned while he was allegedly arguing with his estranged wife. Raymond Licon Jr, 27, had both of his children with him in his apartment on June 20 when he got into an argument with his wife through text messages around 8.34pm, according to KXAN.

https://ellarss..com/2017/07/boy-drowns-after-father-left-him-in.html

Re: Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by Aonkuuse(m): 12:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Domestic violence. If a marriage can't work, divorce!!!!! See how you have cost the life of the innocent boy

1 Like

Re: Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by IdeyFindWife: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Two lives destroyed in the process. Na why i dey fear marriage as much as i cherish am be dis.

I wonder how ever our gran'ps and gran'mas made their's work even with all the polygamy and straitjacketed societal conventions of their days. Those Okonkwo-type dudes married 6-7 wives, cultivated large farmlands, wrestled like lions, furked like tigers, whelped like rabbits, drank keg-loads of palmwine to freshly roasted bushmeat daily and still went on to drink more like KingsInValhalla after kicking the bucket possibly while joyriding on fresh nubile females but marry just one chick now and she go work you like a maths quiz !

They practically 'nagged' the boy to death. Hope their eyes don clear now, the nagger and the "naggee"! Marriage nor be by force, shine ya eye; RIP poor boy, hope ur somewhere beta than here!

1 Like

Re: Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by Giddyperson: 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
Aonkuuse:
Domestic violence. If a marriage can't work, divorce!!!!! See how you have cost the life of the innocent boy
He was already separated from his wife, he was texting her that's why the child died
Re: Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by Fkforyou(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
It was a mistake, albeit a terrible one. He was distracted.

R.I.P to the young one. undecided
Re: Boy Drowns After Father Left Him In Bathtub To Argue With Wife by ReubenE(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
Very unfortunate
R.I.P little one

(1) (Reply)

26-year-old Mother Of 9 Poses With Her Cute Kids (photo) / Re: Watch All Your Cctv Cameras From Your Smartphone / Woman Poisons 88 Guests In Attempt To Kill In-laws Who Made Fun Of Her Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.