Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account (71922 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Husband Chats With Many Ladies On Facebook And Whatsapp / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nksleek: 5:41am On Oct 28, 2019
Modupe Adedayo Oriloye’s marriage is on the verge of collapse after her husband replied that she had died four years ago while unknowingly chatting with her on Facebook.

The emotionally drained and devastated Modupe took to Facebook relationship group, Rant HQ to seek advice as the discovery from her cheating husband has caused her several sleepless nights.

According to her, she created a fake Facebook account to chat with her husband as a friend. In the course of chatting with him, she asked if he was married only for her husband to reply that she died four years ago.

She wrote;

"I created a fake account n started chatting my husband n he told me that his wife died 4 yrs ago..what should I do?"

Reactions are posted below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2019/10/28/cheating-husband-shocks-wife-with-epic-reply-on-her-fake-facebook-account/

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by madridguy(m): 6:00am On Oct 28, 2019
Couple behaving like children grin grin grin

I pity the lady Ogbukagu grin grin grin

169 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Codeblues(m): 6:01am On Oct 28, 2019
Hmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 28, 2019
He could be right you know. Maybe the real woman he married is dead. The software she came with, follow come, has been corrupted or totally replaced. Fact is if a device is giving you what you want there is no need for an upgrade. The only time I never cheated in my life, yes I'm a polygamist, was when I dated Belle. I swear this girl can nack. She can cook. She complete. But as a broke man then I had to let her go, make I no tie her down.

Bottom line he loved you for a reason, don't change yourself.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by RoyalBlu(f): 6:11am On Oct 28, 2019
The lies men tell to get a slice can be so awful..

Imagine this unfortunate fellow.

What can be more painful than this? More so if the wife has been loyal?

77 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Omojudy: 6:19am On Oct 28, 2019
You know weather my husband never tell a babe say I be him sister before? Journal of my life.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by checkedout: 6:22am On Oct 28, 2019
Why would she in the first place test her husband trust/loyalty/love for her in that manner after years of marriage when she could have done it in a better way? I will Blame her if her marriage crashes.

Women are insecure

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by elotajohn1(m): 6:45am On Oct 28, 2019
Continue to rest in Peace.... Monitoring Spirit grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by cococandy(f): 7:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Open marriage it is then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by ValCon888: 7:52am On Oct 28, 2019
Marriage will be the death of many women.
If you cannot handle what you are looking for, then don't ask.

My advice; allow the marriage to 'rest in peace' and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by partnerbizn4(m): 9:59am On Oct 28, 2019
I didn't understand shii up there.
Who can help me?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Oct 28, 2019
This one pass me.
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Vyolet(f): 11:08am On Oct 28, 2019
I've met someone like that before, he told me she died five years ago and he was looking for a wife to take care of him and his children only to find out later that his wife only traveled to the East for some family issue and left their two kids in his care.

37 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by ecolime(m): 11:11am On Oct 28, 2019
Vyolet:
I've met someone like that before, he told me she died five years ago and he was looking for a wife to take care of him and his children only to find out later that his wife only traveled to the East for some family issue and left their two kids in his care.
Some men sha... Na waoh

16 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by ikdobvim: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2019
thats funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Kingluqman(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
She don see wetin she dey find na... but iru alagbako okunrin wo leyi.

grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Righteousness89(m): 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
Devil is a Bastard!!
Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by helinues: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2019
If a prostitute is lost, she can only be found by armed robbers cos they both operates at night.

EOD

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
grin..... Facebook and Fake life are like 5&6

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by 1kbusiness: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
grin grin

Lying is not exclusive to one gender oh. Some lies can bring one outta coma.

Get your own for just 1k oh. Send me a message with your logo let's get started

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by airminem(f): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
'Now this is happening' what should we do when we are not like this guy below. From the photo, they both look dead and decomposing from the face.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Muhylonaire(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2019
Bursted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Depressed101: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Why post the pic only to blurr their faces...

1 Like

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by JizzyM24(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Wooo she got what she was looking for na

Why test him with a fake account if you know he's going to fall ..... Women must find free heartbreak for themselves sha

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by kelvxyn: 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Men know where their heart belongs. Weda de sleep with thousands of gals daily. That doesn't shake them from loving just that one woman.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account by Newboss(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2019
Lol.

No be only four years. If na me jam better thing, na eighteen years I go talk. In fact, I go tell her say my only daughter died four years ago.

The better thing go fall for me finish grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

40 Hilarious Memes That Perfectly Sum Up Married Life / My Husband Allows Another Man To Make Love To Me,”.... Wife / Gay Couple Wins Custody Battle Over Surrogate Mother, Jubilation In Hell.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.