Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:42 AM

How To Do Business On Internet And Make A Cool Cash Through Fiverr - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Do Business On Internet And Make A Cool Cash Through Fiverr (313 Views)

Online Business Is An Illusion - There's No Business On The Internet / How To Earn Some Cash Through Yahoo Answer / Learn How To Earn 100dollars In A Month Or More Through Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Do Business On Internet And Make A Cool Cash Through Fiverr by Alfahuja1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Carefully read this short message, it might help.Nairand has created an avenue for making money on NET instead of searching for work that is not available
Actually there are many opportunities opened for you on NET, but i will give you only one that you can engage in, then assisting you on different activities you can perform and make your money, even as a fresher.

Firstly, download fiverr application, you can do that through google or type www.fiverr.com to register for fiverr.
2. After successful registration you would find in there Gigs. This has to do with what you have to offer in exchange of cash, which may be in dollars. I will give you some gigs that will make it very easy for you.
3.This may come this way:

I can write articles that will suit your tastes. I can design reasonable and lovely logo. I will give you up to 6 gigs free and how to learn it easily without any assistance from anybody. whatsapp no+2348062640854.I got this with big cash, but just give me 3k for buying more data bundles, if you think i deserve it.

(1) (Reply)

Food Security Via Networking / For Strategic Business Awareness Creation?-get SEO Friendly Ecommerce Website! / Why Your 20s Is The Perfect Time To Start A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.