Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah (33280 Views)

Dangote Meets With Saudi Arabia Minister Of Energy, Industry & Mineral Resources / Major Boost For Energy Industry As Pan Ocean Prepares To Commission Projects / Uche Ogah's Industrial Estate In Uturu, Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by luggy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
pls I want to know if all this items are being produced in uturu, or is uche ogah importing all this,
meanwhile if uche ogah is producing this items is good ideal
but if all this was imported to uturu for sales, it is bad ideal
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by gabbywatch77: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
how come this same man can't even pay his staff for upto six months now because I know a guy working for him.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
otokx:
Looks like Jack of all trade.

Why expose such level of illiteracy in a public forum like Nairaland ?
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by kjhova(m): 4:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That's true but do other states have all these things better than the East? That is the question. Most of our inhibitions about investing in the East are mainly just mental and not actual.

I am not Igbo and have only been to Enugu for two weeks so maybe not an expert in this matter. However I know that businesses and business men don't operate on sentiments or feelings. If investing in the east is practically viable and advantageous, investment will flow there naturally.

Hence it is the duty of government to create the environment, advertise it and solicit the investors. Also, the five eastern states will greatly benefit from operating as a single block with; joint development plans, budget harmonization, joint investment funds etc. Sadly, the kind of politics we play in Nigeria promotes separation rather than cooperation hence you will hardly see inter-state projetcs in this country.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
akpunda86:
Nice concept,my bro but why not specialize,as others are growing u diversify,wonder what the overhead cost of running the plant will be,thou in Energy but the power plant will be cosuming diesel.

Assume cited in Aba,off umungassi where there is a gas line,with a gas powered generator,productivity is high compared to AGO as diesel theft is eliminated,when running a factory no matter what you cant rule out diesel theft.
Bravo masters Energy,jobs have being created,YOU THINK HOME.
Where is the space big enough to contain his industrial estate at Umungasi? I hope you know they've a dedicated power plant in the estate, so laying pipeline to connect to the nearest NNPC pipeline shouldn't be much of a problem. He must have considered all these factors with his planners before going ahead to build them in Uturu.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
luggy:
pls I want to know if all this items are being produced in uturu, or is uche ogah importing all this,
meanwhile if uche ogah is producing this items is good ideal
but if all this was imported to uturu for sales, it is bad ideal
Some questions on nairaland can give one migrain, so you saw all the massive facilities on ground and you are still asking such question? Is there any port or market at Uturu that will make him to bring imported finished goods? Nna na wa o!
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Danzakidakura(m): 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
UcheCokoro:
We are very industrious unlike afonjà
you are not an Igbo man shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
kjhova:

I am not Igbo and have only been to Enugu for two weeks so maybe not an expert in this matter. However I know that businesses and business men don't operate on sentiments or feelings. If investing in the east is practically viable and advantageous, investment will flow there naturally.

Hence it is the duty of government to create the environment, advertise it and solicit the investors. Also, the five eastern states will greatly benefit from operating as a single block with; joint development plans, budget harmonization, joint investment funds etc. Sadly, the kind of politics we play in Nigeria promotes separation rather than cooperation hence you will hardly see inter-state projetcs in this country.
Aside Lagos, no other area in Nigeria is more viable for industries than the SE. The East has many cities within close proximity than anywhere else which equals huge market & when you add the international markets at Aba & Onitsha you get a clearer picture.

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by nwasteve(m): 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
I respect this man so much, just dt he allowed himself to be used during and after d governorship election.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by kjhova(m): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Aside Lagos, no other area in Nigeria is more viable for industries than the SE. The East has many cities within close proximity than anywhere else which equals huge market & when you add the international markets at Aba & Onitsha you get a clearer picture.

I am in no doubt of your claims even though we have no facts to relate to on this topic.

The east sure has lots of advantages for business investment just like many other places across Nigeria. However, the fact remains that eastern business men are not investing there and other Nigerians are not either. This is why I suggested that the state governments are in the best position to come into the picture here to create the proper environment. I am also convinced that individually, the state economies are too small to finance the proposed developmental plan hence I am for pulling together on a regional basis.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by askjohnprosper: 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
I like noodles. from now is your noodles
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by WeShallSee: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Piiko:
He is related to my cousins(he is their mums cousin), if he was a Yoruba man some cone heads would have been bragging about this
can you connect me pls
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Jagabanmonerry(m): 5:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
I love what I saw mennhh.. God bless you Mr Oga...
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by joenor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok Sir.
NGELEBUBE:

the durability of each of those materials has not been seen in the shores of Africa, it speaks for its self with more 100% market acceptability, i know better cos i patronize them...thanks!
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by joenor(m): 5:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
I did ooo but there was no response, can you help me ask?
Vutseck:

Ask Google
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 5:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
kjhova:

I am in no doubt of your claims even though we have no facts to relate to on this topic.

The east sure has lots of advantages for business investment just like many other places across Nigeria. However, the fact remains that eastern business men are not investing there and other Nigerians are not either. This is why I suggested that the state governments are in the best position to come into the picture here to create the proper environment. I am also convinced that individually, the state economies are too small to finance the proposed developmental plan hence I am for pulling together on a regional basis.
Saying that Igbos are not investing in the East is not true. Go to places like Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Enugu etc & see new investments springing up. For every investment outside Lagos/ogun or Abuja (hotels & estates) there are 5 others of such being built in the East by Igbos. Other Nigerians dont invest outside their region except Dangote & a few others.

Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Newmanluckyman(m): 5:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
Great development. The journey has started and we shall reach our destination. Impossibility is nothing and our resilience spirit is unlimited.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Ademolu2002(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Udmaster:
Billionaire Businessman and Industralist, Dr Uche Ogah is on the move again.
Just take a look at some of his products in the Master Energy industry Uturu Abia state.
They include. MotorBykes, Noodles, Hangers, Plastic Cups, Fertilizer, bucket and Can, Diesel Oil, Plastic chair etc.

Uturu or Onuaku?
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by kjhova(m): 7:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
BiafraIShere:
Saying that Igbos are not investing in the East is not true. Go to places like Onitsha, Aba, Nnewi, Enugu etc & see new investments springing up. For every investment outside Lagos/ogun or Abuja (hotels & estates) there are 5 others of such being built in the East by Igbos. Other Nigerians dont invest outside their region except Dangote & a few others.

You must have missed the beginning of our discussion. Nobody is disputing that folks are investing at home nor is anyone trying to castigate eastern folks choices of investment.

We were having a lively discussion about how to increase the flow of investment to the east and I suggested a sort of kind of EU type of cooperation between the eastern states to drive infrastructural development of the region to make it first choice for investors. That is where you came into the picture.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by ojsmscom(m): 8:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Good idea....... PLS igbo entrepreneurs think home
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by Abagworo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
I've been there and it is by far the largest private industrial complex in 9 States of Eastern Nigeria. The photos shown here doesn't depict the full picture of the massive complex.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by BiafraIShere(m): 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
kjhova:

You must have missed the beginning of our discussion. Nobody is disputing that folks are investing at home nor is anyone trying to castigate eastern folks choices of investment.

We were having a lively discussion about how to increase the flow of investment to the east and I suggested a sort of kind of EU type of cooperation between the eastern states to drive infrastructural development of the region to make it first choice for investors. That is where you came into the picture.
Ok, I get your point, but that angle was the reason the SE/SS states decided to hold a meeting in Enugu a few days back on how to have a regional economic block that will stradle both regions.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by 400billionman: 8:55am On Jul 19, 2017
akpunda86:
Nice concept,my bro but why not specialize,as others are growing u diversify,wonder what the overhead cost of running the plant will be,thou in Energy but the power plant will be cosuming diesel.

Assume cited in Aba,off umungassi where there is a gas line,with a gas powered generator,productivity is high compared to AGO as diesel theft is eliminated,when running a factory no matter what you cant rule out diesel theft.
Bravo masters Energy,jobs have being created,YOU THINK HOME.

Have you considered cost of land ?

Assuming his industry is occupying 100plots of land, where can he get that in Aba ?

And that is his village, almost free land.

Think home.
Re: Photos: Master Energy Industry Uturu Owned By Uche Ogah by 400billionman: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Abia state has gotten their own INNOSON.

See How Much You Can Get Ewedu Broom On Jumia / How To Use Paypal In Nigeria / Dangote Appoint Daughter As Head Of Tiger Brands Formely Dangote Flour Mills(pic