Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Tb Joshua Speaks As Emmanuel Tv’s Cargo Plane Lands In Quake Ravaged Haiti. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Speaks As Emmanuel Tv’s Cargo Plane Lands In Quake Ravaged Haiti. (1029 Views)

Absence From Court: TB Joshua Speaks After Failing To Be At The Court / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua Speaks As Emmanuel Tv’s Cargo Plane Lands In Quake Ravaged Haiti. by TheLight2: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2010
In the wake of the recent devastating earthquake which descended on the nation of Haiti, there has been outcry from the world for people and nations to reach out to the affected areas of the country with relief materials which could help alleviate the sufferings of the people of Haiti. A large number of organisations, governments and individuals alike have been quick to respond to this call by sending in their donations in cash to help the people of the nation of Haiti.

The humanitarian crisis that the people and nation of Haiti have to come to terms with has become clearer to the world with the commentaries of the media reporters on ground, who have reported that the efforts of more contributors are required; not only in cash but much more in their physical presence, so they can assist and support the efforts of the powerful nations of the world.

Lending a voice to this group of people is Prophet TB Joshua, the General Overseer and founder of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Lagos Nigeria, and the founder of Emmanuel TV. Having sent a cargo plane with relief materials to the nation and people of Haiti, in a bid to assuage the distress of the people and nation of Haiti, Prophet TB Joshua has now come out to speak to the world to trail the same path.

Quoting from the Holy bible, in the book of Matthew 25 vs. 45, he explained that it was imperative that everybody sends in their own support to the people of Haiti at this time e of trial in the lives. He underlined the impact of the earthquake on the lives of the children of Haiti, saying they were the future of the nation of Haiti. He stressed the role of love in the life of a true Christian, by reading from the book of 1st Corinthians 13 vs. 13.
Sequel to his first statement, when he announced to the church congregation that the cargo plane that delivered the relief materials had successfully landed in Haiti. He also stated that the team of Emmanuel TV partners had started efforts to build a community clinic, which he noted had already taken delivery of the first baby, named Emmanuella at the Clinique Emmanuel.

Hear him: “I am TB Joshua, on behalf of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations family. I pray to God to richly bless you, in Jesus name, Amen. Thank you for being part of our broadcast today. You would be blessed as you receive the words of God. May the lord bless you abundantly as you help the Haiti people, In Jesus name. Thank you. As regards what is happening in Haiti, we cannot pretend not to see, we are one another’s strength.”

“We need to witness to a troubled world, remember Christ says, all our doings without love are nothing. A true Christian is known by his love. I will like to take you to the book of 1st Corinthians 13 vs. 13: And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Ultimately, we are called to respond to all human needs for that is what love entails. This does not however mean that the demonstration of love for the needy alone is enough to bring us to salvation, but it forms the basis for judging our level of kindness. Our level of faithfulness because looking the other way when our neighbour is in trouble is equal to rejecting Christ himself. The people of Haiti are in need!”
The children of Haiti, some of their parents are trapped as we can see them

“What can you give to them; give it for God’s sake. Love the children of Haiti for God’s sake and you will be loved. Give the people of Haiti for God’s sake and you will receive the mercy and favour of God. They are homeless, like sheep without a shepherd.”
Continuing, he said: “God has no hands but only our hands to reach them. Reach them; let his passion check our compassion. It is praise worthy not only when you give within your power but beyond your power. The people of Haiti need you at this time.”

“What can you do for the people of Haiti, do it for God’s sake. Looking the other way when your neighbour in Haiti is in trouble is tantamount to rejecting Christ himself. Whatever is in your hand now is a solution to the people of Haiti. I will like to take you to the book of Matthew 25 vs. 45: ‘Assuredly I say to you, whatever you do the least of your fellow brother that you do unto me.’ Now as a Christian whatever you do or fail to do to your fellow brother that you do unto God. Whatever you do to the people of Haiti that you do unto God. Help the people of Haiti, help the children of Haiti.”
Let us pray: “Lord Jesus, fill our lives with the fire of your love, help us to grow in love until it flows from our heart to others. You have taught us that all our doings without love are nothing. Grant us a loving heart, a will to give and share, to show we really care. Teach us lord to be ever kind, with saviour first in mind. In Jesus Christ name, amen.

“There are many charity organisations, reach them with your gift. Help the people of Haiti, Help the children of Haiti; they are the future of Haiti.”

He concluded by saying: “Prosperity comes when our aims and focus and desire is to build God’s kingdom, as you make a decision today to give for the gospel God will proper you today, In Jesus name. Send your seed and trust that we will deliver and God will bless you In Jesus name. I wish to stop here but I pray that the words of God will bless you in a special way, we meet again, bye!”

Re: Tb Joshua Speaks As Emmanuel Tv’s Cargo Plane Lands In Quake Ravaged Haiti. by GEW: 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2010
The Light2:

In the wake of the recent devastating earthquake which descended on the nation of Haiti, there has been outcry from the world for people and nations to reach out to the affected areas of the country with relief materials which could help alleviate the sufferings of the people of Haiti. A large number of organisations, governments and individuals alike have been quick to respond to this call by sending in their donations in cash to help the people of the nation of Haiti.

The humanitarian crisis that the people and nation of Haiti have to come to terms with has become clearer to the world with the commentaries of the media reporters on ground, who have reported that the efforts of more contributors are required; not only in cash but much more in their physical presence, so they can assist and support the efforts of the powerful nations of the world.

Lending a voice to this group of people is Prophet TB Joshua, the General Overseer and founder of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations, Lagos Nigeria, and the founder of Emmanuel TV. Having sent a cargo plane with relief materials to the nation and people of Haiti, in a bid to assuage the distress of the people and nation of Haiti, Prophet TB Joshua has now come out to speak to the world to trail the same path.

Quoting from the Holy bible, in the book of Matthew 25 vs. 45, he explained that it was imperative that everybody sends in their own support to the people of Haiti at this time e of trial in the lives. He underlined the impact of the earthquake on the lives of the children of Haiti, saying they were the future of the nation of Haiti. He stressed the role of love in the life of a true Christian, by reading from the book of 1st Corinthians 13 vs. 13.
Sequel to his first statement, when he announced to the church congregation that the cargo plane that delivered the relief materials had successfully landed in Haiti. He also stated that the team of Emmanuel TV partners had started efforts to build a community clinic, which he noted had already taken delivery of the first baby, named Emmanuella at the Clinique Emmanuel.

Hear him: “I am TB Joshua, on behalf of The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations family. I pray to God to richly bless you, in Jesus name, Amen. Thank you for being part of our broadcast today. You would be blessed as you receive the words of God. May the lord bless you abundantly as you help the Haiti people, In Jesus name. Thank you. As regards what is happening in Haiti, we cannot pretend not to see, we are one another’s strength.”

“We need to witness to a troubled world, remember Christ says, all our doings without love are nothing. A true Christian is known by his love. I will like to take you to the book of 1st Corinthians 13 vs. 13: And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love. Ultimately, we are called to respond to all human needs for that is what love entails. This does not however mean that the demonstration of love for the needy alone is enough to bring us to salvation, but it forms the basis for judging our level of kindness. Our level of faithfulness because looking the other way when our neighbour is in trouble is equal to rejecting Christ himself. The people of Haiti are in need!”
The children of Haiti, some of their parents are trapped as we can see them

“What can you give to them; give it for God’s sake. Love the children of Haiti for God’s sake and you will be loved. Give the people of Haiti for God’s sake and you will receive the mercy and favour of God. They are homeless, like sheep without a shepherd.”
Continuing, he said: “God has no hands but only our hands to reach them. Reach them; let his passion check our compassion. It is praise worthy not only when you give within your power but beyond your power. The people of Haiti need you at this time.”

“What can you do for the people of Haiti, do it for God’s sake. Looking the other way when your neighbour in Haiti is in trouble is tantamount to rejecting Christ himself. Whatever is in your hand now is a solution to the people of Haiti. I will like to take you to the book of Matthew 25 vs. 45: ‘Assuredly I say to you, whatever you do the least of your fellow brother that you do unto me.’ Now as a Christian whatever you do or fail to do to your fellow brother that you do unto God. Whatever you do to the people of Haiti that you do unto God. Help the people of Haiti, help the children of Haiti.”
Let us pray: “Lord Jesus, fill our lives with the fire of your love, help us to grow in love until it flows from our heart to others. You have taught us that all our doings without love are nothing. Grant us a loving heart, a will to give and share, to show we really care. Teach us lord to be ever kind, with saviour first in mind. In Jesus Christ name, amen.

“There are many charity organisations, reach them with your gift. Help the people of Haiti, Help the children of Haiti; they are the future of Haiti.”

He concluded by saying: “Prosperity comes when our aims and focus and desire is to build God’s kingdom, as you make a decision today to give for the gospel God will proper you today, In Jesus name. Send your seed and trust that we will deliver and God will bless you In Jesus name. I wish to stop here but I pray that the words of God will bless you in a special way, we meet again, bye!”

nice one
Re: Tb Joshua Speaks As Emmanuel Tv’s Cargo Plane Lands In Quake Ravaged Haiti. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2010
I must say he has kept the ruse up splendidly, rising to levels where the likes of Chris, Daddy G, Gboyegs have fallen to avarice, selfishness and greed,

Curious to see how long this lasts, but good show TB, good show wink

(1) (Reply)

"I'm Afraid My Time Is Up" / Why Do Animals Die? Did Eve Feed Them The Apple Too? / fjk;fjk;kd;fkl;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.