Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child (47100 Views)

When You Are From Croatia But Your Girlfriend Is Nigerian. #WorldCup (Photo) / Real Madrid Superstar Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms The Birth Of His Twin Boys. / Cheick Tiote Was Expecting His 4th Child Just Days After His Tragic Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by dipznano: 9:46am On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Because President Macron said Africa's Problem is because we give birth to alot of children.

Lool... maybe Ronaldo is also a result of the slave trade, he dey him body grin grin
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 9:51am On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

Lool... maybe Ronaldo is also a result of the slave trade, he dey him body grin grin

Maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by dipznano: 10:14am On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Maybe cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, you look great jare wink
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

BTW, you look great jare wink

Thank you Sir....
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by dipznano: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Thank you Sir....

Ahah... sir bawo

Well u are welcome ma... how's ur day going?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

Ahah... sir bawo

Well u are welcome ma... how's ur day going?

Very Well, Its been a rainy day though. How about yours?
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by dipznano: 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
StephDamielola:

Very Well, Its been a rainy day though. How about yours?

Annoyingly rainy... hindering the days work in a way.
Although, it was a little hard to get my lazy ass up earlier in the morning, I'm feeling a little lively at the moment.

Hope we are not derailing this thread sha? me likey tho grin

Me following you smiley
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2017
dipznano:

Annoyingly rainy... hindering the days work in a way.
Although, it was a little hard to get my lazy ass up earlier in the morning, I'm feeling a little lively at the moment.

Hope we are not derailing this thread sha? me likey tho grin

Me following you smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Thanks alot Sir..

Have a great day.
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Josh64(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Your parents taught you no manners whatsoever.
beardlessdude:
sharrap. Ronaldo is the last man on earth that can be gay. Idiot
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Josh64:
Your parents taught you no manners whatsoever.
SHUT UP
Re: Cristiano Ronaldo Confirms His Girlfriend Is Pregnant With His 4th Child by Talk2Bella(f): 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2017
MissRaine69:

His first three children via surrogate and the eggs fleas three were donated eggs. Nothing to do with his current girlfriend.

It's a rather confusing as to why he has three children via surrogacy and then decide to have one with his girlfriend unless one slipped by wink

lol

one slipped walai

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021 Knockout Phase full draw / "I Had Over 40 Stiches" - Tyson Fury After Bloody Eye Cut During Fight (Photos) / Frank Lampard Sacked As Chelsea Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.