Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel (22480 Views)

Hushpuppi Blasts Mo'Cheddah For Berating Ruggedman Over His #EndSARS Tweet / Newlywed Mo'cheddah Steps Out In Style (photos) / Mo'cheddah Celebrates Her 27 Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by bbbabes(f): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Even though its been a while since we heard from mocheddah in terms of music delivery, the songstress has not disappointed when it comes to flying in the best outfit.

She was pictured recently in flannel suit that surely suits her trimmed and trenddy look.

And we can't but also notice the superb back-drop.

Beautiful lady.

http://www.blackberrybabes.com/2017/07/mocheddah-looking-trim-and-trendy-in.html?m=1

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by SmartchoiceNGR: 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
embarassed
What happened to her music career?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by ShawttySoFyne(f): 4:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wow,
weve got the same hair weave on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Brown14: 4:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:
embarassed What happened to her music career?
it was kidnapped by Evans and was never heard of again.

20 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Holuwadamilarey(m): 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
my one time crush
my celebrity woman crush now is Niniola , I love that lady oo
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Hotshawarma(m): 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Wow,
Who asked you

28 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by pelumi111: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
This Aunty no dey sing again or is she now a model??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by adonbilivit: 6:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Faded

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Talk2Bella(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
she looks superb

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by braceurself(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ok
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by lavenjcrown(m): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
nice outlook.

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Shortyy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
My chedah muah

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by nobodysmanrob(m): 6:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
OK

We have heard!

angry angry angry angry
This 1 ure everywhere today like this. Ftc back to back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lol... @ her music career has been kidnapped by Evans really weakened me. Let me come and be going grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Acecube(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:
OK
We have heard!
angry angry angry angry
you are everywhere winning FTC back to back... na WA oh

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by jaytime(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm sure Modupe wants to release a new music video.
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Alwaysking: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Oya laff small So Because The Doctor Asked You To Change Ur Drinking Habit, U Now Drink Beer With Spoon. You will nor kill me o Shift lemme faint A friend of mine asked me if I'm willing to go to London... See question!! who wants to stay in this Nigeria where 1. Fowls rape themselves 2. Exam questions come out before the proposed examination date 3. Bigger Banana are cheaper while smaller ones are expensive 4. You buy Suya 100 Naira and when you get home,you realise the Aboki sold Onions 70 Naira and meat 30 Naira 5. Garri is more expensive than Noodles.. Try drinking the Garri for 20 Days straight,Falz Glasses will be small size compared to your own 6. You get Pirated Yoruba movie and you get home to see Bruce Lee(Enter the Dragon Part 1) 7. Ghosts in nollywood fear cars when crossing the Road because They don't want to die again If you advice me to stay in Nigeria ehn! Hmmmmmmmn just dnt let me talk!!!!! People are just too wicked Shaa, how can I asked my friend to turn on his hotspot for me and he said he has deleted it. � Plz shift small lemme faint Some Men are not romantic. If you see the way some Men pull off their ladies panties before sex, you will think they are starting a generator When they want to play your video on judgement day and it begins with not for viewer under the age 18 Viewer's discretion advised. . Just kuku start strolling to hell was struggling with my biology practical when one slay queen asked, "please is earthworm a wild animal" Chai!!! Our lecturer has fainted, Courtesy officer has fainted too, we are now fainting according to our matric number, ah just dey wait for my turn... After taking tramadol 600mg... 1 Erujeje, 2 Agbara.. .. Your phone naw rings # Girl : Baby, I can't make it today # Boy : You will never make it in life.. God I cannot laugh # positive vibes # dont leave ur fakers # let them realize you're there...............

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by talk2saintify(m): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
Song dun finish for the bae mouth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by IamChiboi(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
She's Pretty. No lie
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
cry
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
All female rappers in nigeria end up retiring after 1 album. She was also at toke makinwas sisters wedding wt her sister. Cute sister.

2 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by kocvalour(m): 7:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mo cheddah my girl

just like her tho

2 Likes

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by piagetskinner(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
she looks decently dressed....no unnecessary exposure of flesh

but who she be...and who she EPP?

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by dayleke: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
This thing never full one page?
Ok.
Lemme kontribute my quota to make one page na...
And e don dey FP since...
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by dayleke: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Maybe pples no like am ni....
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by dayleke: 7:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Wow,

But you no show us yours nau....

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
ex singer cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by cutesimplycalm(f): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Shez pretty
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Jaynom(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2017
janellemonae:
All female rappers in nigeria end up retiring after 1 album. She was also at toke makinwas sisters wedding wt her sister. Cute sister.
pelumi111:
This Aunty no dey sing again or is she now a model??
She's dating a Prince. The guy fit don Warn am! Plus her Scandal with Eldee sort of affected her.
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Dcaliphate(m): 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2017
my goal in life....

...is to phock this girl.
Re: Mo'cheddah Looking Trim And Trendy In Pink Flannel by Obierika(m): 9:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is her nose still big? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking Strikes A Pose With Lamborghini In London (Photo) / Actress, funlola Aofiyebi-raimi Celebrates Her Birthday With Action-filled Photo / Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.