Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business (743 Views)

Make Thousands Of $$$$ Via Domain Name Flipping Business / I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business / $650 Weekly Via Domain Flipping (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business by Entom(m): 5:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello great people. I want to invest in DOMAIN FLIPPING BUSINESS. I want an experienced person to educate me on the rudiments of the business. Lets discuss: surebusiness101@gmail dot com
Re: I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business by abdulslutsky(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
Domain flipping is highly profitable and as well based on well you can read and research. The truth is no one has all the time to teach domain flipping, you just have to figure out on your own one way or the other. Go to namepros.com and start from the new comers thread, introduce yourself. They are always glad to welcome. Or better still, you may contact iykepromotions here on nairaland. Best wishes
Re: I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business by bennymark(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2017
I hope you understand it's not a get rich quick venture.

it's painstaking but profitable if you got gold.

first off, spend time on YouTube understanding the rudiments. it will help alot. but I will mention some tips you should consider;

study sedo 'dot com' and flippa 'dot com'

look for expired domains and buy, don't try to register your own domain name.

try not to buy a domain that has one been blacklisted, it's dead on arrival.

look for domains with good traffic, the more the age of a domain, the better your chances of a good sale

set up Google webmasters for the domain and integrate Google analytics

never aim for thousands of dollars from just one domain, at the appointed time, you will make the thousand dollar sale. remember to leave the ovation is loudest

Pay for domain appraisal, it adds alot of value if you have an appraisal certificate that is recognized. you can try free appraisals too, but try to pay for some and monitor the difference

remember to look for domains that have strong keywords or unique names, don't just register or buy for the fun of it

go through successful sales on flippa and notice the features of the domain. especially those that sold handsomely.

most importantly, never stop reading stuff online. if you get stuck, remember Google helped some of us graduate

my 2cent
contribution

YOU MUST BE PATIENT

BEST OF LUCK

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn Domain Flipping Business by Samadomu(m): 10:46pm On Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for this man
bennymark:
I hope you understand it's not a get rich quick venture.

it's painstaking but profitable if you got gold.

first off, spend time on YouTube understanding the rudiments. it will help alot. but I will mention some tips you should consider;

study sedo 'dot com' and flippa 'dot com'

look for expired domains and buy, don't try to register your own domain name.

try not to buy a domain that has one been blacklisted, it's dead on arrival.

look for domains with good traffic, the more the age of a domain, the better your chances of a good sale

set up Google webmasters for the domain and integrate Google analytics

never aim for thousands of dollars from just one domain, at the appointed time, you will make the thousand dollar sale. remember to leave the ovation is loudest

Pay for domain appraisal, it adds alot of value if you have an appraisal certificate that is recognized. you can try free appraisals too, but try to pay for some and monitor the difference

remember to look for domains that have strong keywords or unique names, don't just register or buy for the fun of it

go through successful sales on flippa and notice the features of the domain. especially those that sold handsomely.

most importantly, never stop reading stuff online. if you get stuck, remember Google helped some of us graduate

my 2cent
contribution

YOU MUST BE PATIENT

BEST OF LUCK

(1) (Reply)

These Four Habits Could Make You A Billionaire One Day—seriously! / Oga Taxi, Metro Taxi, Uber / Taxify / Lagos Taxi / Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.