Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira (745 Views)

500K And Counting...i Need Viable Investment ideas (not Business) / If You Have Cash And Need Investment Ideas Come In And Reply / Invest In A Quality And Professional Graphics Design For Your Ideas Or Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by Paulfroshman: 3:43pm On Jun 03, 2018
I have a million naira lying dormant but don't know what business to do or investment to make. Please I will appreciate if anyone can help with good business ideas or investment plans. I tried some scheme but later got scammed so I want legit businesses.
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by BiafranBushBoy: 3:47pm On Jun 03, 2018
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by Fxmanager(m): 6:35pm On Jun 03, 2018
Paulfroshman:
I have a million naira lying dormant but don't know what business to do or investment to make. Please I will appreciate if anyone can help with good business ideas or investment plans. I tried some scheme but later got scammed so I want legit businesses.
Check our profile signature visit the website in it and set up your currency trading portfolio to be managed by us. This currency portfolio management service is under a Government's licensed, regulated, monitored and audited financial firm. Our target is an average of 10%+ monthly return to investors after performance fees. Contact us on whatsapp through the number in our profile signature.

For a guide on how to avoid fraudulent/scam schemes, visit our thread with the topic "Investment Anti-scam/Fraud Guide" on our profile.
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by biztip: 8:52pm On Jun 03, 2018
can't u people see where d op said he tried some scheme and was scammed, so make una stop suggesting all these una hope
ESS schemes to him.
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by Proffbonjo(m): 9:24pm On Jun 03, 2018
Contact me on 07037049621. I have numerous options for you
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by francdec4(m): 8:38am On Jun 04, 2018
Have you heard of mutual fund money market. You can lodge it there for accrue of daily interest until you figure some more thiñgs 5o do with it.

Paulfroshman:
Re: Investment Ideas Or Business With 1million Naira by princejewel(m): 1:51am On Jun 05, 2018
Paulfroshman:

Why don't you invest in what people consume. Food business is a very lucrative one in Lagos. No matter how the economy, people must consume. I already intend starting one here and I wish to partner with you. It is not even up to the amount you stated here. Let's us talk business. Interested?

(1) (Reply)

Invest In Boystown Estate Alimosho And Get 50percent Discount On Purchase / Be Guided And Be Careful On This Forum / I Need Forex Signals!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.