Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

What Is Wrong With My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Wrong With My Phone? (705 Views)

Help! My Phone Fell Inside Water / What Is Wrong With Airtel Sub? / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Wrong With My Phone? by Abujabir24: 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hello all. I use Tecno l8+ for almost a year now. Recently my memory card stopped working in my phone. What happened is that I do download TV series a lot from different website the frequent been fztvseries dot com or mobile tvseries dot com. Any body familiar with this website knows it has many ad's and a times I do press back immediately it pops up but little times I forget and the phone will start vibrating.

So its been happening for long now until when all of a sudden my memory card stopped showing in the phone. I removed and inserted but to know avail. I then tried my memory card on my DVD player and it works fine. I saw all my audio files, pictures and videos that is compatible with the DVD player. That means my memory card works but anytime I try reinserting it into the phone, it won't show and to make matters worst all my media files in my phone memory got fried. I can't seem to fathom the reason which is very sad cry I'm afraid of putting it in my computer since for now I have no anti virus in my system. Please how do I make it work in my phone? I tried downloading some cleanup apps from play store but I'm not impressed with their functions. I need to continue downloading please. I use ucweb for my downloads because its easier and I can see it blocks ad's but not well enough. Who will help me? How do I protect NY phone from such websites if I visit? What kind if malware do I need for my phone? And what is the recommended anti virus for system so I can insert my memory card in it and flush it out In order to resume download. Help me please.

Cc front-page please lalasticala
Re: What Is Wrong With My Phone? by nenergy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Insert another memory card in the phone. If it works, then the previous memory card is bad.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Phone? by Ennyholar: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Try a different SD card
Re: What Is Wrong With My Phone? by Marvel1206: 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
You seem to have a paused download on your uc browser and you want to continue it?

If that's the case, get a way to access your current memory card on another phone or Pc, navigate to your Uc downloads folder, you'll find the file you're downloading there and also another same file but with a .tmp format, copy both on your computer or another phone, then connect another memory card and create a 'Uc downloads' folder on it, copy both of the files you copied earlier inside the folder, insert the new memory card in your phone and resume your download with uc browser. You can flash your phone afterwards to get rid of virus.
Re: What Is Wrong With My Phone? by Abujabir24: 6:44am On Jul 19, 2017
Marvel1206:
You seem to have a paused download on your uc browser and you want to continue it?

If that's the case, get a way to access your current memory card on another phone or Pc, navigate to your Uc downloads folder, you'll find the file you're downloading there and also another same file but with a .tmp format, copy both on your computer or another phone, then connect another memory card and create a 'Uc downloads' folder on it, copy both of the files you copied earlier inside the folder, insert the new memory card in your phone and resume your download with uc browser. You can flash your phone afterwards to get rid of virus.
Yes you're right. I have paused downloads. I'll try what you just said. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

The Telecom Industry Provides $68 Billion FDI, NCC / Xiaomi Ships Out Over 10 Million Unit Of It's Smartphone In 30 Days / Applock Premium FREE Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.