Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,434 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman (23012 Views)

9mobile Is Up For Sale - Who Do You Think Would Buy It? / Latest Trending:9mobile Is Offering Data Bonus #200/1GB And #1000/5GB / 9mobile Is Etisalat Nigeria's New Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by shachris02: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2017
When the news broke that Etisalat is going going to be managed by Nigerians, I immediately knew that the end has come for that once flourishing network...the best we've ever had.

Since after the handover, I've been experiencing glitches that affirm my suspicions the more that it's only downhill from here. These guys are going to run this network aground.

Take for instance this network challenge that I've been experiencing since the past two days. Something I've never heard of in the days of Etisalat. I called and was informed that it's a general issue. People in my area have not been able to browse for 2days now and 9 mobile abi 419mobile has not as much as issued at least a public acknowledgement to reassure us that they are working on it.

Same thing with Glo...Crab. Glo is being run like an LGA firm.

The same Etisalat that was been managed by the Arabs...same equipments... nothing has changed except management.

This is what is wrong with the black mind.

179 Likes 11 Shares

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by GMBuhari: 5:35pm On Aug 17, 2017
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by WeNoGoDie(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thought I was alone on this.

Have enjoyed decent 4G and 3G browsing during Etisalat years.

Enter 9mobile....
"Suddenly" total 4G blackout for days now and 3G is frustratingly slow.

People are telling me they call and can't reach my number.

NCC should hear this.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by jaytime(m): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thought I'm the only one experiencing network failure. I actually searched for a post like this to be sure I'm not having problem with my SIM today. I don't have Etisalat network as I'm typing.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by possesscable(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2017
but na my 9mobile I dey use browse now in fact yesterday night I just download g.o.t season 7 episode 1&2,despicable me 3,Kong skull island

I dey wait make NEPA bring light 4 me to continue

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by realsammie(m): 8:18pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thought i was the only one that experienced this. Through out Last week to early this week, their network was shit, I mean real shit. but its gradually picking up sha. They better put their house in order. God forbid i use glo even in my dream.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Nobody: 8:31pm On Aug 17, 2017
jaytime:
Thought I'm the only one experiencing network failure. I actually searched for a post like this to be sure I'm not having problem with my SIM today. I don't have Etisalat network as I'm typing.

Omo same here oh.. from like 4pm no network on my phone. i just came here to check if it was general.. if it continues tomorrow na porting tinz straight. no time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by bravesoul247(m): 12:46am On Aug 18, 2017
WeNoGoDie:
Thought I was alone on this.

Have enjoyed decent 4G and 3G browsing during Etisalat years.

Enter 9mobile....
"Suddenly" total 4G blackout for days now and 3G is frustratingly slow.

People are telling me they call and can't reach my number.

NCC should hear this.
What will NCC do? They are Al bunch of looters. I can't get a decent 3G on my Tecno Camon CX, very frustrating

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by bravesoul247(m): 12:47am On Aug 18, 2017
realsammie:
Thought i was the only one that experienced this. Through out Last week to early this week, their network was shit, I mean real shit. but its gradually picking up sha. They better put their house in order. God forbid i use glo even in my dream.
Glo is only cheep but worst network. I no fit just enjoy this my Tecno Camon CX in peace again.

4 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by bravesoul247(m): 12:48am On Aug 18, 2017
possesscable:
but na my 9mobile I dey use browse now in fact yesterday night I just download g.o.t season 7 episode 1&2,despicable me 3,Kong skull island

I dey wait make NEPA bring light 4 me to continue
You de enjoy but it's not going at all
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Hhenryy: 6:58am On Aug 18, 2017
that's blacks for you Bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Nobody: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2017
Etisalat are in debt. Their sites are being shut down everyday in Lagos by power providers

8 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by konfused: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2017
You are actually right, I have experienced poor network throughout this week, but I think generally that's a Nigerian problem and not necessarily a black man issue.

We lack a maintenance culture in this country, don't be surprised if 9mobile is run aground under 2yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by bogtrotter: 8:14am On Aug 18, 2017
For the past two days now, I haven't got a single network bar on my phone.

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by BTT(m): 8:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Yes and yes.

Well, as loyalists, you must make arrangements for this down period of her life. You think by changing management, nothing else would change? Of course, management is the HEAD of the organization!

Stay with the brand if you are a fan and want her to live.

#JustSaying
PS I've never used Etisalat/9mobile. Not a fan, not a staff, not a foe.

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by thoollz: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2017
Give a black man power and everything changes...
Glo is a befitting example.

6 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by hucienda: 8:21am On Aug 18, 2017
419mobile

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by rose54321: 8:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Imagine them recruiting, fvcking recruiting... When I heard the news I was pissed off. The company is bankrupt and you are recruiting new staff instead of harmonizing the current employee base.

2 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Jideoffori(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2017
realsammie:
The end is still far

1 Like

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2017
But it's wat am using na
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by luvinhubby(m): 8:22am On Aug 18, 2017
Not same here, smooth 9 mobile browsing all day, all night.
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Mismanagement is a Nigerian word. It's what we're good at.

5 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by snnaija(f): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by Goddygee(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
bogtrotter:
For the past two days now, I haven't got a single network bar on my phone.
Shuuu... shocked Wetin u come dey use drag front page so...? grin
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by loadedvibes: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Lol.. this OP they vex sha.. I don't use etisalat or is it 9mobile their data too expensive ... I use glo 4g network.. I must say the speed is highest. Glo is the highest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by hardywaltz(m): 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
Why is that
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by mrlycan: 8:23am On Aug 18, 2017
the recruitment is fake.

3 Likes

Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by gurunlocker: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
I noticed that network instability earlier this month, something I don't witness on my phone before, I port to MTN immediately so it won't affect my work...
Re: 9mobile Is What Is Wrong With The Blackman by project2018: 8:24am On Aug 18, 2017
Mtn. Want to run them down ...probably mtn guys that bought it to kill it off finally.. .lol ..by the way has anything good come during buhari stay in governance .. .

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hacked Netflix App And My Missing Money / 6 Reasons Why Nigerians Choose Android Phones Over Iphone / 8 Horrifying Moments Smartphones Have Caused The Death Of People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.