Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US (52708 Views)

Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Lady calls out Bobrisky for yelling at her for taking his photos At Transcorp / Lady Blasts 'Overdressed' Bobrisky For Sharing Milo At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Ceoflexygist: 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
A Houston, Texas based hairstylist @Lexclusive on Instagram has called out Nigerian male barbie Bobrisky for not paying for her services after she handled his "dirty" and "dandruff infested" short hair. In an explosive rant via Snapchat, she called him out saying he wasted her time and refused to pay for her services and products used - because people give him free gifts in exchange for promotion on social media.

Lex wrote;

"I had to take his hair off and the glue used for his frontal looked like something that had been there for six months. His scalp was dirty. His head and ears are disgusting. I took his hair hair off and I was just disgusted taking off the rat's nest onhis head.

His hair is short. After taking out the braids, he said he wanted to wash his hair for 20 mins but comes back 3 hours later.

His hair is still dirty and the glue was all over and my brother had to eventually go and buy alcohol from the closet store. Keep in mind that I bought alcohol, the hair and beads that that man put on his head and he never paid me back for any of those things.

"After I slaved on his scalp trying to remove the glue, I start braiding and his dandruff made the braids look shitty. Words can't explain how dirty his scalp was. He was screaming while I was trying to even braid his hair, saying it's hurting him. He doesn't look the same in person. It's not as white as his pictures, his skin is even and red all over. His beard is protruding and it looks like he tried to shave over and over and it's bloody, bumpy. I spent six hours because doing his hair is like doing the hair of a child.

"After staying there waiting and taking out his rat's nest, he was basically yapping about how people do things for free because he used to promote. I was like that wasn't ouragreement. Bobrisky is very disrespectful, dramatic, selfish and conceited as Bleep. This man is fooling you all, he's already ugly on Snapchat but in person, bruh it's crazy. His attitude is disgusting. At the end of the day, I have to say be careful because [people do scams and this man scammed the Bleep out of him. And don't use bleaching cream, ever."

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/18/texas-based-hairstylist-calls-out-bobrisky-for-not-paying-for-her-services-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
I can't even stand his presence not to talk of touching his hair.. Eww! Disgusting.

I don't want to see his picture

182 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
Laugh my ass out

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Uniqueness01(f): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is what he gets when only 6 persons turned up for his show cheesy cheesy cheesy So he couldn't pay the Texas based hairstylist..

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by NickiSlay(f): 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
Laugh my ass out
if you laugh it out what will remain grin

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by StarPlayer: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Chai.. This is what i call FATALITY

Bobrisky has been taken to the cleaners. Even that im so called bae go weak for this matter sad

21 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by thegirlyoulike(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Uniqueness01:
This is what he gets when only 6 persons turned up for his show cheesy cheesy cheesy So he couldn't pay the Texas based hairstylist..
Bobrisky had a show? What was he gonna showcase? Lol

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Izzy002(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
I'm not surprised, all photos and vids on snap nah packaging

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by StarPlayer: 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
thegirlyoulike:
Bobrisky had a show? What was he gonna showcase? Lol
His strong yansh and kentus.

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ShawttySoFyne(f): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
NickiSlay:
if you laugh it out what will remain grin
its big enough

8 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Ceoflexygist: 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
more

1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by StarPlayer: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
I always pictured him as having a terrible mouth odor

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by bbbabes(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ye, mogbe
But why, bar will come and pay now.
Osheeeeeee, baddest

2 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by elektra(f): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Very disgusting read. It is not by force to be woman. Mofo thought this sh!t was easy. Ordinary hair he can't maintain.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by oviejnr(m): 8:50pm On Jul 18, 2017
Hehehe, this one funny die. This bleached cokc sucker won't stop disgracing himself, a condom would have prevented this from happening. sad

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Jaynom(m): 8:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
It's sad how People keep making this arrogant Diva relevant

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by banme1(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
bobrisky

5 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by point5: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nobi small thing ooo
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by helphelp: 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
Is this one news

1 Like

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Cladez(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Most of them are broke yeyebrities

3 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ish...

Last time, I saw him dancing... Shaking his bum on Facebook... Heard he will lock his insta for subscription ...

That guy is beyond redemption...

Doing butt job

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Narldon: 8:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
BOBORISKY BE LIKE..

I DON TAYA TO LIVE grin

12 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by EseWealth(f): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
hahahahahahahaha
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by ekensi01: 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ladies won the 1st 5 to comment.
This guy own don finish.

5 Likes

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 8:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
O.M.G
CHOI
Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by NothingDoMe: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Bobrisky the APC mascot.

The more you look the less you see.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hairstylist Calls Out Bobrisky For Not Paying For Her Services In US by KendrickAyomide: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
use less

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jennifer Obayuwana In Matching Outfit With Her Dog / Fan Tells Adekunle Gold To Return To His Afro Hairstyle See His Response / D'banj And Peter Psquare Wrestle At MAMA 2015 Press Conference In S.A (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.