Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,799 members, 7,827,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) (1645 Views)

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Lolu & Anto Meet With Davido At Beat FM (Photo) / Sophia Momodu Refuses To Dance To Davido's Song "If " At Club (pics,vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2017
More

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
More of

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yeah...enjoy 2baba. ...respect!
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by brodalikeme(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Morale! High! Hope you will sleep there and go on operation tonight? at least dis one no be protest
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
More

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Confam arty men like me.
Abeg Oga throway me go sambisa.
ama action man.
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Tuale to my mannest tubaba

1 Like

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Confam arty men like me.
Abeg Oga throway me go sambisa.
ama action man.

Lol
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by StarPlayer: 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
This is how sensible people behave, not like all this deranged ipob touts littered all over the place pouring their smelling salivas every where.. I vomit on their stupid flat heads. Tweh!!!

1 Like

Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 7:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
This is how sensible people behave, not like all this deranged ipob touts littered all over the place pouring their smelling salivas every where.. I vomit on their stupid flat heads. Tweh!!!

Shut up
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by StarPlayer: 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShutdownBrown24:

Shut up
One onitcha under bridge ipod member with a stolen phone spotted. Now run along and go and look for your next victim to pick im pocket
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by Jfrankination(m): 8:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
nice
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by Jfrankination(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
One onitcha under bridge ipod member with a stolen phone spotted. Now run along and go and look for your next victim to pick im pocket
you tried to make sense buh it isnt sensible nor funny.
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by ShutdownBrown24(m): 9:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jfrankination:

That guy is a clown
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by StarPlayer: 9:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jfrankination:
That's because you lack sense
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by StarPlayer: 9:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
ShutdownBrown24:

That guy is a clown
And you're an ipod tout
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by Jerryojozy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nice one. 2baba!! #Touch a life Today

Genius J
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by buteak(m): 10:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
vecman222:

Oga that site is scam...

Have you ever tried the site??
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by akmath: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2017
I no go surprise if tomorrow 2baba say him wan be president.
Re: 2face Visit Boko Haram Sambisa Forest To Meet With idp & Soilder (pics,vid) by vecman222(m): 8:05am On Jul 19, 2017
buteak:

Have you ever tried the site??

Yes my guy...I earned 70000 rubbies to withdrew it is where the drama is..the will ask you to bring 40 referrals before you can withdrew,so many other things. They are scam

(1) (Reply)

8yr old dies after Man Raped her To d Extent d Line In Her Vagina & Anus Cut Out / Exposed!!! Why DJ Sose Tattooed His Face / Yemi Alade – Oh My Gosh (AUDIO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.