Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! (17776 Views)

Should He Leave His New Job For Another Job Interview? / Wow!!! Got A Mouthwatering Job Via Nairaland / I Got A Job Via Nairaland Ad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by charles009(m): 11:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Liability:
congrats....abeg i want u to list those online courses, their websites, their duration etc, i want to follow ur foot steps

Are you pursuing a career in sales, Marketing OR Brand Management?
Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by Gemc3(f): 12:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
I remember your story.

I'm extremely happy for you. Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by bigyomite(m): 12:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
Congrat
Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by GambaOsaka: 2:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sleekydee:
But is it a crime to mention the name of the company that employed u.....every time pple claim to av gotten a job tru NL, the info is always shabby n sketchy....issokay.

But is it a crime not to mention the name of the company that employed him?
Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by wristbangle: 3:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
charles009:

Always hold on to this advice, key 1 Believe in yourself. The position is for a regional sales manager with minimum of 12years experience. I only have 7+. I reluctantly applied and was called.

Interview day, I saw grey hairs from top companies also, some with over 20years in sales , at that point I knew I had an even more chance . a few guys came out and reminded us we having to deal with over 8 Sales consultants interviewing you. Lol

Key 2: Dress to kill. I showed up in a 120k suits and over 50k shoes. These interviewers are gonna judge you before you speak

Key 3: Mix confidence with firmness- read up everything about the position, how you have applied them in the past and how you achieved results. Speak good, clear English. In your salary negotiation be very firm. Tell them your pay and please do not appear desperate.

Hope this helps. Please pray.

Thank you for the tips sir.

Sometimes I am always sceptical to apply for some jobs with requirement of more years of experience to what I have but with the story of yours, I will take giant step and I believe I will share testimony like you one day.

1 Like

Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by charles009(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
wristbangle:

Thank you for the tips sir.

Sometimes I am always sceptical to apply for some jobs with requirement of more years of experience to what I have but with the story of yours, I will take giant step and I believe I will share testimony like you one day.

So far you have relevant experience, please Apply. I once witnessed a scenario where a very young graduate blew us off the roofs in an interview, Though we did not give him that position, we offered another position in our firm.

I decree that your testimony time is a matter of days ! God bless!

3 Likes

Re: Just Landed Another Job Via Nairaland!! by wristbangle: 6:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
charles009:

So far you have relevant experience, please Apply. I once witnessed a scenario where a very young graduate blew us off the roofs in an interview, Though we did not give him that position, we offered another position in our firm.

I decree that your testimony time is a matter of days ! God bless!

Amen! Thank you boss.

Henceforth I will change my ideology

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wellness Homes (HMO) - A Useless, Worthless, Time-wasting Recruitment Agency! / Nigerian Railway Cooperation Looting Applicants / Anheuser-busch Inbev Technical Graduate Programme 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.