Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening (396 Views)

How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening / Modern Scientific Discoveries Verify The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening by dammylarey(m): 4:52am On Jul 19, 2017
This morning we are reading Psalm chapter twenty-three, twenty-four, twenty-five and evening is Acts chapter 21 verse 18-40. Get more update on https://dare.com.ng

In Psalm 23, the keeps, provides, directs, restores, comforts and bless those that always put their trust in Him.

Prayer:

Lord in you do i put my trust, please keep me, guide me, comfort me, heal me and bless me today in the name of Jesus.

Amen

In Psalm 24, the God whom created the heavens and earth including all things above and beneath, would hear and respond to those with clean hands, pure heart,Those that flee from vanity and deceits.

The blessings of God is for them that are saved and received His righteousness by grace.The Lord God is the only one who can make such great and mighty things that last forever like this happen.

Prayer:

Father i give glory to your name for the wonderful works of your hands in heaves above, on earth below and also, in my life; including everyone around me in the name of Jesus.

Amen

I n Psalm 25, put your trust in God and do not keep silence in calling on Him asking for His mercies, kindness and forgiveness of sin for the is perfect in all His ways. The people that fear God is whom He will reveal secrets of Himself and show them His covenant.The Lord will take away all pain from those the persistently follow and keep His laws.

Prayer:

Lord, Ii have no power of my own help me to do the right at all timein the name of Jesus.

Amen

(1) (Reply)

Should You Turn Down A Job Because It Falls Under Sunday? / Zion A Place Of Rest, A Place Of Comfort And A Place Of Fulfillment. / What Came Over Tasha Cobbs??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.