Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening (367 Views)

How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening / Modern Scientific Discoveries Verify The Scriptures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Search The Scriptures; Morning And Evening by dammylarey(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2017
This morning we are reading Psalm chapter thirty-seven, thirty-nine and evening is Acts chapter 26 from www.dare.com.ng

In Psalm 37, do not envy the evil doers because they will perish. Put your trust in the Lord and He will accomplish all things in your favor. The people that trust God will flourish forever in contentment and uprightness, they’ll posses the earth.

The righteous will not suffer and the Lord will not condemn Him in judgement, God will help, deliver and save His people because salvation belong to the Him.

Prayers:

My Lord, i thank you for giving confidence and assurance to me through your word, in the name of Jesus.
Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Vows / 2017 Hajj: Fire Breaks Out In Hotel In Mecca / Egypt Closes 1300-member Church Because It Was “upsetting To Muslims"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.