Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,629 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Save Your Soul, Be Ready When The Lord Comes. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Save Your Soul, Be Ready When The Lord Comes. (604 Views)

Be Ready To Jail 5000 Pastors, CAN Tells El-rufai / To All Winners Chapel Members, Save Your Member!!!!! / Save Your Soul: Be Ready When The Lord Comes. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Save Your Soul, Be Ready When The Lord Comes. by knick(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2010
Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman: 3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people; 4 Then whosoever [1] heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head. 5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul. 6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand. 7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me. 8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand. 9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul. -Ezekiel 33

The return of Christ is near, family, please be ready.
Re: Save Your Soul, Be Ready When The Lord Comes. by AbuZola3(m): 8:10am On Feb 09, 2010
Was the biblical jesus able to save himself from his enemy !

Mathew 27:46 'in the nineth hour he cried with a loud voice saying,'my God! My Gnd ! Why hast thou forsaken me'

(1) (Reply)

Only One Life / Should Ogaga4luv Be Banned? / Who Are You Following

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.