Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,559 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! (671 Views)

Create Youtube Channel That Makes Money Via Adsense / This My Adsense Is Demaing For A Pin For My Address / Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2017
I got a whatsapp chat, He said He wants to buy my Adsense.
I told him mode of transaction, yet He declined, and said I'll make him admin first, then after confirmation, He pays me. Lol...

Because Im an idiot shey?
He will just delete me and thats it!
Do I Know him from any where? No!!

Below was the chat...

Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 8:16am On Jul 19, 2017
90% are likely scammers, and even If the other behaves like a child of God. He is likely to chnge his mind after getting it.

Becareful Nlanders!!
I don't take chances, If you wont do it the right way. Let it be!
Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by Emmysky(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2017
Why did you now hide his number? Reveal the number lemme know if it's the one that scammed me last time.
Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
Emmysky:
Why did you now hide his number? Reveal the number lemme know if it's the one that scammed me last time.
thats his privacy!
The number that scammed you, what did it end with?
Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by Emmysky(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
ElizaVeta:
thats his privacy!
The number that scammed you, what did it end with?
Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 4:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysky:
Yes... Thats the eeediot... So sorry for d loss!
Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Emmysky:
See this too... That scammer. ..

Re: Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! by ElizaVeta(f): 4:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Eeediots... angry
We Know all of you.... sad
Water loo oh grin

(1) (Reply)

Can We Request For Nairaland To Use Https://? / Get The Best Form These Site / How I Learnt User Interface Design In 2 Months - My Journey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.