Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz (452 Views)

Adsense Issue / Adsense Issue Continues / Any Buyer That Has This Mode Of Transaction Via Adsense Is Likely A Scammer!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz by nonnyblog: 12:36am On May 18, 2017
I sugn in google adsense and was approved and banner was place on my site but it is displaying plz was should. but my adsense dashboard is saying there are connecting my site it will take 3days
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz by bedfordng(m): 8:22am On May 18, 2017
nonnyblog:
I sugn in google adsense and was approved and banner was place on my site but it is displaying plz was should. but my adsense dashboard is saying there are connecting my site it will take 3days
do you mean that the ads are displaying on your blog or not . if it is displaying , then you are already being approved but if not then you have to wait for them to fully approve your site.
Re: Please Someone Should Help Me Via Adsense Issue Plz by fleps(m): 2:06pm On May 18, 2017
Have you resolved the problems?

If no, then, this is what you have to do.

Go to the 'Congratulations' email sent to you by adsense.

On that email, you will see a button 'START HERE'

Click on that button, it will take you to a page that you can sign in.

After you sign in, you will see your dashboard without the '3 days' notification.

(1) (Reply)

Admin, Author, Contributer, Editor Needed / I Need To Redesign My Blog / deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.