Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,475 members, 7,830,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Just Make A Move - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Just Make A Move (249 Views)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Can I Make A 2.1 With Current CGPA Of 3.44 / For Those Who Intends To Make a First Class in Bsc Mathematics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Just Make A Move by dupre: 8:19am On Jul 19, 2017
There is always a time in our life when we need to MOVE, it can be to MOVE ON, MOVE FORWARD OR MOVE BACKWARD, but the fact still remains, we just need to move. Move from that point we are presently to a better place, move from our comfort zone, move on with life even when we are hurt or dejected.
To move is just to take a bold step to something that is either bringing us down or attaining more than we have presently. You may have experience disappointment, you just have to move, you may desire to achieve more in life, you just need to move, someone may have broken your heart in a relationship, you just need to take a move, your own might have been low self esteem, you just need to move away from that shell and so on.
You don't need to allow that circumstances to weaken you, there is no problem in this world that does not have solution but the solution of every problem is only determine by you, it is determine by your attitude towards the problem. You need to have a positive attitude to your problem and the solution will show up.
When you take a bold step and move, your problem recognises that, it recognizes the fact there is trouble, with a positive and right attitude, you will get rid of it.
Yes you may have failed waec and jamb many times but do you why you still fail? It is because you have not make a move. You have to see yourself as intelligence, you have to know that you can overcome your failure, I am a living testimony, I have that problem earlier in life but not until I make move, presently in my academic am doing better. The fact remains that you are not a failure, unless you are seeing yourself to be a failure that was why I said earlier that you need a positive attitude.
I don't know who this article is touching right now but I hope you would make a move today from that point you are presently. I just hope you will desire a positive attitude and lastly you are never a failure.

This is the handwriting of Shola Akinpelumi

(1) (Reply)

B.ed & NCE Teachers Urgently Needed / Enjoy 50% Discount On PMP TRAINING This September / Standard Foundation Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.