Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala (5484 Views)

How To Check For The Expiry Date Of Cooking Gas Cylinder. / Dr. Ify Aniebo: If You Eat Gala In Nigeria I Feel Bad For You / Expiry Date Error On Gala By Uac Foods (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by mikebrown92: 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
how is she doing that without the original one imprinted on it showing? all this igbo people with criminal sense sha.
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by seXytOhbAd(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Later,some fools will try to blame this on Buhari or the next president. This woman regardless of her tribe pr sex deserves a very harsh punishment!
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Jacksonmava(f): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wonders shall never cease....and she has children ooooo. Trying to poison other people's children, madam your plan shall never work
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by gebest: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
K
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by OoduaVanguard: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
khaykay15:

Did the op mention any name?

Forget that thing, na dem.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Austin234(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Track that woman and get her arrested. Evil schemers every where
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Narldon: 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH...
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Sodijan(m): 7:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Means of earnings there living
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by room089: 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
How does she do that?

Some will still blame it on Buhari and APC
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by AndriaRich(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
But hw com u took pics of the woman in the act without a fight frm her?
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
maberry:
shocked
Who else is wondering which crew she belongs to?

Like for afonja...share for developers
no need for tribalism war here,she doesn't look yoruba
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by bamdly(m): 7:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
maka why

1 Like

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
AndriaRich:
But hw com u took pics of the woman in the act without a fight frm her?
they dont do things that way,you'd invite the government to interfere ni...you want her to think the snapper is hating on her market?
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Uniqueness01(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
I was wondering too undecided undecided

quote author=kellystech post=58625916]How does this picture shows that she's changing the expiring date and is it that possible? [/quote]
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
mikebrown92:
how is she doing that without the original one imprinted on it showing?
all this igbo people with criminal sense sha.
she dey clean am ni,see spirit beside her
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by soliddust2020: 7:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
No evidence in the pics that she is changing the expiry date. Nafdac should investigate this issue properly.
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Uniqueness01:
I was wondering too undecided undecided

quote author=kellystech post=58625916]How does this picture shows that she's changing the expiring date and is it that possible?
I've worked in a factory before so its possible to print an expiry date on something and also clean it,very possible.

The person that took the picture shared her location,it can't be fake please
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by oloyede11(m): 7:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
madam the madma
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by AndriaRich(m): 7:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
they dont do things that way,you'd invite the government to interfere ni...you want her to think the snapper is hating on her market?

Hmm... u sound lyk a student of law ...
Thnks fr enlightening me...
Btw u're pretty.
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Ishilove: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
There's no evidence she is tampering with the dates. Let's not swallow everything we read on the internet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by talk2saintify(m): 7:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ah knw a Expired Gala When ah see one

1 Like

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Before you criticize her,

Just remember that Lord Lugard's Amalgamation of Northern and Southern Nigeria of 1914 expired on January 1st, 2014.

This country is also expired.

Boss
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
AndriaRich:

Hmm... u sound lyk a student of law ...
Thnks fr enlightening me...
Btw u're pretty.
thank you
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by mikebrown92: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oyindebrah:
she dey clean am ni,see spirit beside her
yea, just saw that.

do u mind if I wanna get to know u?
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
very silly op. so if she was doing that, wud she do it in the open?

1 Like

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Yoruba woman
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Freak101(f): 5:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Oyindebrah:
Please be careful of what you eat.

I have sent it to pages across the internet to keep sharing,this woman is someone I know and I obviously can't say that what she's doing is good because it will look like I'm hating on her market,I had to take a photo if her with my Itel P51,please be careful of what you eat...she's changing the expiry date LIVE
your P51 camera is quite clear,clearer than I pictured

1 Like

Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by Oyindebrah(f): 7:46am On Aug 08, 2017
Freak101:
your P51 camera is quite clear,clearer than I pictured
P51 is quite a nice phone sha
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by OtemAtum: 10:28am On Aug 08, 2017
Oyindebrah:

I have sent it to pages across the internet to keep sharing,this woman is someone I know and I obviously can't say that what she's doing is good because it will look like I'm hating on her market,I had to take a photo if her with my Itel P51,please be careful of what you eat...she's changing the expiry date LIVE
which machine is she using to change it?
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by ironprocs(m): 8:22am On Aug 09, 2017
So u had to taint someone's image to promote one useless itel p5.......shame on you.
Re: Woman Keeps Changing Expiry Date Of Gala by chiste1: 4:23pm On Aug 10, 2017
Oyindebrah:

Since she is someone you know, what is the update?
Has she been apprehended?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Weird Things Nigerians Consume As Food / High Quality Protein / How To Quickly Identify Original Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.