Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics (6197 Views)

How The Best WAEC Student In My Set Never Wrote The Exam. / NOUN Disowns Fake Exams Questions On Buhari. See the picture of the exam questio / 9 Types Of Invigilators You Meet In The Exam Hall. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Makapedia: 10:18am On Jul 19, 2017
I Saw this in her bag few days into the exam... I wonder the fate of the result....

Source : http://www.viviangist.net/i-saw-this-in-her-bag-few-days-into-the-exam-facebook-user

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by taylor88(m): 10:19am On Jul 19, 2017
spiritual
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by honeymills(f): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
So?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by vizkiz: 10:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Does the kindda pen used for exams determine the result you will get?

Seems Donald is the stupid one here.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by nextprince: 10:32am On Jul 19, 2017
The way some of these superstitious blockheads reason is mind boggling.
Now, instead of reading her books, she was busy playing around and she wants manners to start falling from sky.
How a human being believes that a pen wrapped in a red piece of clothe will write well in exam even with an empty brain, is still a very big mystery to me.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by aragonchuks(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Now, instead of reading her books, she was busy playing around and she wants manners to start falling from sky.
How a human being believes that a pen wrapped in a red piece of clothe will write well in exam even with an empty brain, is still a very big mystery to me.

Like seriously, are you blind or what?

11 Likes

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by jordyspices: 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Lolz
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by owaeghianye(m): 11:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 19, 2017
What's wrong with the pen?

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Useless bloggers
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Jude76(m): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Convert ur iTunes gift card to instance cash

Dominations of 10 to 100$ of us ,Canada ,steam and Amazon gift card

Contact (08146153336)
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by FengChui(m): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
The way the gal don chop the yansh of the pen during the exams shows the level of seriousness she put into her studies. I can relate to what the op is saying.

7 Likes

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Makapedia: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
FengChui:
The way the gal don chop the yansh of the pen during the exams shows the level of seriousness she put into her studies. I can relate to what the op is saying.

Na only you get sense for this thread ...
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Joct: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hi Naira landers, its the rainy season again and we know how the environment gets. An environmental consulting firm is seeking to reduce to the barest minimum the pollution at areas, where habitation is termed futile. By doing this we need names and pictures of areas in your locality, where pollution, floods, bad drainage, flies infested dumpsites are the order of the day. Please forward such details to us as this will help us in finding lasting solutions to such environmental problems. WHATSAPP NO: 09094084206
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by GOFRONT(m): 2:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
E no mata how swagless d Biro is........wat mata is grade of CGPA it can write.... grin
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by ANNOY(m): 2:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

don't mind the fool. who gave him the permission to check her bag or is he just seeking cheap fame.
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Bambless1(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol....... f9[center][/center]

Hi beautiful Nairalanders, Please follow this link � https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1097817283652697&substory_index=0&id=612627605505003 and LIKE THE PICTURE to keep me in the (Sing On Radio ) competition!

Thanks in anticipation! �
#GodBlessYou
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by cyborg123(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Sir, you are miles away from the point. grin
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by nextprince: 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
cyborg123:

Sir, you are miles away from the point. grin

You are light-years away from the point. grin grin
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by cyborg123(m): 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

You are light-years away from the point. grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Alitair(m): 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

IgNoRance!
*More like she is having a horrible time in the exam hall...

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by nextprince: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alitair:

IgNoRance!
Is that one your qualities? grin
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by DrSad(m): 9:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerian problems can be summarised by all the comments above...everyone quick to pass judgment without even understanding the situation or wat's happening...the pic above is supposed to be a humour intended by the op....“looking at the Base of the pen” but some people are even talking about red cloth....
undecided

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by DonHummer(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
vizkiz:

I am surprised with this your comment, I thought you had a good sense of humour,. He was only referring to the amount of damage his sister did to the pen cause it's always assumed that people tend to chew their pen in an exam hall if they don't know what to write.

1 Like

Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by milky3(f): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
she ws busy chewing d pen instead of writing with it
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by surckerg(m): 11:28am On Jul 20, 2017
nextprince:
omo see reasoning ooooo
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by surckerg(m): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2017
nextprince:
mumu! Instead make u reason well b4 u talk u just dey talk rubbish, u and the op sef NA the same cause I don't know how the biro take determine wetin the outcome of the exam go be... Crackhead!
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by surckerg(m): 2:27pm On Jul 20, 2017
nextprince:

And your way of passing your message is insult, right?
Anyway, I won't engage you.
Cc
Mynd44
OAM4J
Seun
Lalasticlala
oh so the superstitious blockhead in that ur comment is not an insult abi! moreover, those people u mentioned thier names below are god's abi, uve turned nairaland to paradise where nobody can afford to miss mtchewwwww
Re: I Saw This In Her Bag Few Days Into The Exam - "Facebook User" - Pics by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2017
when u join the blogging trend, but u have zero creativity or content, u churn out craps like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Face Of Esut / Reasons For Mass-Failure In SSCE. / Moremi Roof Blown Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.