Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,693 members, 7,955,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:02 AM

Replacing The Screen I Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Replacing The Screen I Phone (877 Views)

How Google Plans On Replacing Android With Fuschia OS / What Is The Cost Of Replacing The Screen Of Infinix Hot 4? / Galaxy Note Pro Tablet With Cracked Screen: I Want To Fix It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Replacing The Screen I Phone by NoiseTehra: 10:25am On Jul 19, 2017
Where to find good phone repair in Lagos. Full screen replacement is required.And maybe someone knows how much it is worth it.?
Re: Replacing The Screen I Phone by Loyalblak007(f): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2017
Computer Village,Ikeja
Re: Replacing The Screen I Phone by BenGur: 8:05am On Jul 20, 2017
NoiseTehra:
Where to find good phone repair in Lagos. Full screen replacement is required.And maybe someone knows how much it is worth it.?
On jiji a lot of ads related to the repair and sale of phones.
Re: Replacing The Screen I Phone by Ndissle(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2017
NoiseTehra:
Call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. I'm an engineer at ikeja computer village. I can help you fix it.

(1) (Reply)

Best Most Used Samsung Galaxy S8 Unique Skins / Lenovo K8 Note - Now Official (photo) / Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.