Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? (845 Views)

TECNO Launches CAMON 20 Doodle Edition Powered By Android / TECNO Launches New Exclusive Store In Lagos / TECNO Launches PHANTOM X Flagship With Polished Design And Powerful Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? by pyrex23(m): 10:57am On Sep 26, 2017
Am really tired of tecno giving us substandard products....i was chatting with a friend of mine based in India. He told me he just got a new tecno device which was awesome ..At first i was sorry for him but when he said it was awesome i asked him for d model of the device, which he replied was tecno i7.
So i wen online to check d specs nd d device was truly awesome (with expection d the mediatek processor tho..)
Then i got to realize that they actually launched a new 'i' series
this year around April...

IS THIS HOW THEY WANT TO BE SELLING THEIR SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS TO US AND BE KEEPING THE GOOD ONES TO THEMSELVES OVER THERE.......i actually saw a thread about one useless itel S1
which motivated me to write dis post....

thank God i have dumped my w3 nd am now a proud UMIDIGI user

TECNO i say FVCK YOU!!!
Re: Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? by pyrex23(m): 11:00am On Sep 26, 2017
tecno i7

Re: Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? by Freelancerx: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2017
This is nice. But do you know that not all brands release phones to every part of the world at the same time? Let's see what Tecno's next phone will look like.
Re: Tecno Launches I Series But Yet To Be Brought To Nigeria? by Hakimrealest: 9:45am On Sep 29, 2017
This is nice
But this series is not for Nigerian market

(1) (Reply)

Which Network Has Better Customer Service Among MTN, Glo, Airtel, 9mobile? / Ladies Or Men ! Who Takes More Selfies? / Pristine Condition Tecno Camon X For Urgent Sale!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.