Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,495 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:26 PM

What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? (3641 Views)

The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas - Are we too different? / We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 1:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Thanks a lot. You ended up saying what we have always believed, that Hausas and Fulanis are so mixed together, one can hardly distinguish one from the other. So nothing new. In other words, Hausas and Fulanis are virtually one and the same. Thanks.

I agree with you Hausa Fulani are almost desame people (atleast In Nigeria) . And that because in Every Hausa family their are Fulanis among them.

But in other African countries things are different. A lots of pulbe not from Nigeria don't like the Idea of Hausa/Fulani.

I don't know if you have might come across them On YouTube Hausa channels, You will see them (Non Nigerian) Fulani pointing out who is Hausa and who is Fulani. And Then start to talk about how they Think Hausa Are trying to claim Fulani . Which then spark a little Quarrel Between Them (Non Nigerian Fulani) and Other their brothers Nigerian Fulani and Hausa around Africa. (mostly from Niger Republic) grin so becareful saying Hausa and Fulani are virtually desame. Kar kasa sanda aradu grin

The non Nigerians Fulani are not happy cry seeing their Lost Brothers speaking other language which they don't understand. ( I sympathize with them ) but if Fulani haven't sacrifices that much. Nigeria's Hausa/Fulani story would had been different.

What I told them.... cheesy grin

Is we Hausa cool don't have any problem with Fulani being their Kings.Tho they far outnumbered them. Was Because Fulani gave up their Culture,Heritage,Sons,daughters and must importantly their language which you hate they dump just
to be Hausa closes Kith & Kins ,

Even if I'm pure Fulani I will just keep switching side for I will not allowed any Fulani or Hausa Diss and bullied another Hausa or Fulani grin cool

What are you, Fulani , Hausa/Fulani , Hausa? wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

History Of Abua/odual And Their Villages / No Give Another Person My Work Oh. Patronise Me Nairaland / Why Do The MODERATORS Allow Somalia5 To Racially Abuse Nigerians On This Forum?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.