Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? (3399 Views)

The Killing Of Fulanis In Numan, Adamawa Would Not Go Unpunished - Sultan / Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas - Are we too different? / We Are More Than Just Egyptians, Moors, Igbos, Hausas And Yorubas. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 10:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Most of the time, we mix Hausas and Fulanis together as though they are one and the same. Although, they share similarities in culture and religion, they have basic differences. Please can someone enlighten me as to the basic differences between the two tribes as well as examples of notable Nigerian Hausas. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by taylor88(m): 10:31am On Jul 19, 2017
hmm
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by krissconnect(m): 10:37am On Jul 19, 2017
Fulani's are cattle rearers while Hausa's are trouble shooters. But the similarity is that both are muderers, terrorists

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2017
In the north there are other tribes order than Hausa and Fulanis but the duo overpowered, subjugated and relegated other tribes. For instance, in Niger state, we have: Nupe, Gbagi/Gwari, Kadara, Koro, Kakanda, Baruba/Boko-Baru, Kumi etc before the Hausas n Fulanis came. But now the Nupes hardly have a say where the Hausas are deciding matters.

Why? This is because Hausas use the policy of "Assimilation". In Minna, the Capital of Niger state, Hausa is the official language. People learn Hausa, speak the language and get acculturated. I use Niger as an example to explain to you that Hausa/Fulani are not the only people in the north.

Now to the matter, Hausas have fourteen tribes, seven legitimate and seven illegitimate (Banza bokwai). They used to be predominantly farmers - groundnut, beans, onions, rice, carrot n millet. They also, sell marchandice like Horses, carmel, donkeys, gold and honey. This show their early exposure to the Arab world.

The Fulanis on the other hand, are cattle rearers. They are of two types: Bororo and Hausaje. The Hausajes build houses near towns and villages and inter-marry while the Bororos are deadly normad. They don't stay and have penchant for crime. They graze on people's farm are run away.

However, Fulanis and Hausas are now educated and what do you expect when people see what they never imagined? Bad occurence

We voted one Fulani man to help us find the missing Chibok girls, he also went missing

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 3:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:
In the north there are other tribes order than Hausa and Fulanis but the duo overpowered, subjugated and relegated other tribes. For instance, in Niger state, we have: Nupe, Gbagi/Gwari, Kadara, Koro, Kakanda, Baruba/Boko-Baru, Kumi etc before the Hausas n Fulanis came. But now the Nupes hardly have a say where the Hausas are deciding matters.

Why? This is because Hausas use the policy of "Assimilation". In Minna, the Capital of Niger state, Hausa is the official language. People learn Hausa, speak the language and get acculturated. I use Niger as an example to explain to you that Hausa/Fulani are not the only people in the north.

Now to the matter, Hausas have fourteen tribes, seven legitimate and seven illegitimate (Banza bokwai). They used to be predominantly farmers - groundnut, beans, onions, rice, carrot n millet. They also, sell marchandice like Horses, carmel, donkeys, gold and honey. This show their early exposure to the Arab world.

The Fulanis on the other hand, are cattle rearers. They are of two types: Bororo and Hausaje. The Hausajes build houses near towns and villages and inter-marry while the Bororos are deadly normad. They don't stay and have penchant for crime. They graze on people's farm are run away.

However, Fulanis and Hausas are now educated and what do you expect when people see what they never imagined? Bad occurence

We voted one Fulani man to help us find the missing Chibok girls, he also went missing
Thanks. I am well aware that there are other tribes/ethnic groups in the north of Nigeria. You made mention of what the Hausas were known for. What about now? Apart from Hausa language which is like the lingua franca in the north, how else can one identify the Hausa as distinct from the Fulani? You also did not give me any examples of notable Hausa men or women. Please I really need more enlightenment. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
cultural differences :

Hausawa: my Tribe

hausawa are homogeneous, have many different way of life with Fulani and don't share any cultural similarities but share thesame Islamic cultural. tho the Fulani in cities have adopted to hausa culture and language one can simply differentiate them. Hausa are Farmers and engaged in many different jobs (skills jobs) while must Fulanis are cow/sheeps rearers. hausa rear those animals too .the difference is the Fulanis are Nomads they run from place to place to rear their Animals.

Pupulation: Hausa

Real HAUSA: about 40million native Hausa mostly from Nigeria and Niger Republic. the Hausas come only from Nigeria and Niger Republic. they are the real Hausawa.

Diluted/Mixed Hausa: 20million

This are the Hausawa scattered in Chad, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana,sudan etc. They are descendent of Hausa from Nigeria and Niger Republic. who after leaving their original homes, settles with other Africans and they are now sees as hausas. And yes they are. just that they are not living in their original homes.

FULANI: around 20million

Religion:HAUSA/FULANI

HAUSA: 99% of Hausa are Muslims the remaining 2% are either pagans or Christians

FULANI: Fulani in Nigeria are 90% Muslims, the 10% goes to Pegans and Christianity .

Nigeria, Niger Republic, Ghana, Mali, Togo, Cameroon,sudan ,Eritrea, Saudi Arabia

Everywhere you can find hausawa then their are Fulanis either living among them or so close to them.
But Hausa are cannot be found all places where Fulanis are.

Physical Features :

Hausawa: Hausa have typical look of Chadic people/chadic different groups.

(1)Giants :Hausa are Extremely strong Giants. Every about them is massive, from their foots prints to their Giants Mit .hausa are just huge. take a look at old late hausa leaders.

(2) bigs/smale slant eyes, Body . straight and Hooters Noses,

(3) Hausa are Dark in complexion. Hausa are very dark people like must of the chadic in Sahel. The lighter a real Hausa not mixed can be is Chocolate.

FULANI: most of Fulanis are Tall but not giants, Fulani are known to be very Slim and Lanky. they can hardly have a fattish body even if they want to. only 10% of Fulani can grow fat.

Complexion: majority Fulanis a Red in colour. then cream clour Fulani then black. let me put it into percentage.

50% Red ,40 black, 10% light cream

Structure: majority are tall, With Little wive hair or straight

hair. Typical Fulani dnt have Kinky hair like ours Hausa. and

they got a very lanky body, Long jaw, some with Broad

Forqp\eheads like that of Ethiopians. The least percentage of

Fulani look mixed African American. the reaming

percentage just look like those in Far-east west Africans

mixed with Berbers/Buzaye

Let me clear one thing. I and All my Extended Family are combination both Hausa and Fulani . My parents, their parents are mixed Hausa/Fulani. Tho, I consider myself a (Bahaushe) a Hausa. I will not allowed anyone to disrespect any of this group. Even that person comes from Them. tau, Kapin wasu Yan iska su zagan.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Thanks. I am well aware that there are other tribes/ethnic groups in the north of Nigeria. You made mention of what the Hausas were known for. What about now? Apart from Hausa language which is like the lingua franca in the north, how else can one identify the Hausa as distinct from the Fulani? You also did not give me any examples of notable Hausa men or women. Please I really need more enlightenment. Thanks.

Picking the disparity between the emancipated Hausas and the exposed Fulanis is a daunting task because of acculturation and assimilation. Many northerners now wear Baban riga, Dan dogo with cap, speak Hausa and marry more than one wife. In fact, many Yoruba muslims do just that.

However, Fulanis rear cows in large quantity and in most cases value the life of cows than humans'. Many educated Fulanis still rear cows, a good example is our sick president, he still rears cows in his hometown. Hausas on the other hand, are farmers; even till today. They plant onions that we all eat and beans.

Hausa and Fulani are now fused into one, Hausa/Fulani. It's like trying to tell the difference between Deltans and Igbos. They are one at the superficial level. Education has changed everything. There are notable Hausa people like: Jelani Aliyu that designed GM’s First Electric Car, Manman Kontagora, Aminu Tambwa as well as Fulani people like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Muhammadu Buhari, Faruq Lawal - the rep that hid dolla in his cap etc.

In a layman language, you need to move closer and ask. Get the answer from the horse's mouth

1 Like

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 4:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
JikanBaura:
cultural differences :

hausawa are homogeneous, have many different way of life with Fulani and don't share any cultural similarities but share thesame Islamic cultural. tho the Fulani in cities have adopted to hausa culture and language one can simply differentiate them. Hausa are Farmers and engaged in many different jobs (skills jobs) while must Fulanis are cow/sheeps rearers. hausa rear those animals too .the difference is the Fulanis are Nomads they run from place to place to rear their Animals.

Real HAUSA: about 40million native Hausa mostly from Nigeria and Niger Republic. the Hausas come only from Nigeria and Niger Republic. they are the real Hausawa.

This are the Hausawa scattered in Chad, Cameroon, Togo, Ghana,sudan etc. They are descendent of Hausa from Nigeria and Niger Republic. who after leaving their original homes, settles with other Africans and they are now sees as hausas. And yes they are. just that they are not living in their original homes.

HAUSA: 99% of Hausa are Muslims the remaining 2% are either pagans or Christians

FULANI: Fulani in Nigeria are 90% Muslims, the 10% goes to Pegans and Christianity .

Nigeria, Niger Republic, Ghana, Mali, Togo, Cameroon,sudan ,Eritrea, Saudi Arabia

Everywhere you can find hausawa then their are Fulanis either living among them or so close to them.

Physical Features :

(1)Giants :Hausa are Extremely strong Giants. Every about them is massive, from their foots prints to their Giants Mit .hausa are just huge. take a look at old late hausa leaders.

(3) Hausa are Dark in complexion. Hausa are very dark people like must of the chadic in Sahel. The lighter a real Hausa not mixed can be is Chocolate.

FULANI: most of Fulanis are Tall but not giants, Fulani are known to be very Slim and Lanky. they can hardly have a fattish body even if they want to. only 10% of Fulani can grow fat.

Complexion: majority Fulanis a Red in colour. then cream clour Fulani then black. let me put it into percentage.

Let me clear one thing. I and All my Extended Family are combination both Hausa and Fulani . My parents, their parents are mixed Hausa/Fulani. Tho, I consider myself a (Bahaushe) a Hausa. I will not allowed anyone to disrespect any of this group. Even that person comes from Them. tau, Kapin wasu Yan iska su zagan.
Thanks a lot. I do not subscribe to any form of insult or disrespect to anybody. Your closing remarks concur with the general view that the Hausawa and the Fulanis are sometimes mixed. But one thing is still missing in your write-up. I was expecting you to give me examples of notable Nigerian Hausa men and women living or dead. Still waiting. Thanks for the info.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
JikanBaura:
. tau, Kapin wasu Yan iska su zagan.

Yan iska? Ba su zanga komi

Just tell us the truth, this is an open forum. Let people know what you know about an issue and move on.

I've read a lot about Zainab Alkali but I became more convinced after we met.

MA KOYO, Always learning
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 4:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Picking the disparity between the emancipated Hausas and the exposed Fulanis is a daunting task because of acculturation and assimilation. Many northerners now wear Baban riga, Dan dogo with cap, speak Hausa and marry more than one wife. In fact, many Yoruba muslims do just that.

However, Fulanis rear cows in large quantity and in most cases value the life of cows than humans'. Many educated Fulanis still rear cows, a good example is our sick president, he still rears cows in his hometown. Hausas on the other hand, are farmers; even till today. They plant onions that we all eat and beans.

Hausa and Fulani are now fused into one, Hausa/Fulani. It's like trying to tell the difference between Deltans and Igbos. They are one at the superficial level. Education has changed everything. There are notable Hausa people like: Jelani Aliyu that designed GM’s First Electric Car, Manman Kontagora, Aminu Tambwa as well as Fulani people like Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, Muhammadu Buhari, Faruq Lawal - the rep that hid dolla in his cap etc.

In a layman language, you need to move closer and ask. Get the answer from the horse's mouth
Thanks a lot. But your analogy with Deltans and Igbos is way off the mark - Delta is a State in Nigeria while Igbo is an ethnic group in Nigeria that spreads across the South-East and parts of Rivers and Delta States. But your intention was well understood. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 4:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Thanks a lot. But your analogy with Deltans and Igbos is way off the mark - Delta is a State in Nigeria while Igbo is an ethnic group in Nigeria that spreads across the South-East and parts of Rivers and Delta States. But your intention was well understood. Thanks a lot.

Alright
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by nextdoor84(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice thread.....I will invite my Hausa friend to come do justice to this thread!!

I love Hausa folks so much , still don't why!!
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 8:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Alright
You are welcome.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextdoor84:
Nice thread.....I will invite my Hausa friend to come do justice to this thread!!

I love Hausa folks so much , still don't why!!
OK. Waiting to read their comments.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Afam4eva(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
At the base level,there's really no similarity between the Hausa and Fulani. The only reason why you may mistake one for the other is because their history at a point got intertwined and they kinda adopted each other's culture.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Most of the time, we mix Hausas and Fulanis together as though they are one and the same. Although, they share similarities in culture and religion, they have basic differences. Please can someone enlighten me as to the basic differences between the two tribes as well as examples of notable Nigerian Hausas. Thanks.

Notoble Hausa:
The like of

(1) the great Sir Ahmadu Bello (late Sardauna of Sokoto)

(2) Attahiru Jega (Ex Inec National Chairman )

(3) Muhammad Adamu Aleru ( 2term senator,Governor ) And an Ex FTC minister. He also own LABANA RICE company

(4) AlikO Dangote. (Africans and world Black richest man)

(5) Late Aminu Kanu

(7) The Dantatas

(cool Military Governor (late Murtala muhammad)

(9 late.Maitama sule

(10) Sani Dangote and many others
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
OP you are not Nigerian, huh?
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 20, 2017
JikanBaura:

Notoble Hausa:
The like of

(1) the great Sir Ahmadu Bello (late Sardauna of Sokoto)

(2) Attahiru Jega (Ex Inec National Chairman )

(3) Muhammad Adamu Aleru ( 2term senator,Governor ) And an Ex FTC minister. He also own LABANA RICE company

(4) AlikO Dangote. (Africans and world Black richest man)

(5) Late Aminu Kanu

(7) The Dantatas

(cool Military Governor (late Murtala muhammad)

(9 late.Maitama sule

(10) Sani Dangote and many others

Ahmadu Bello is a pullo, fodios direct descendant.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Jelani Aliyu is a pullo as well.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 20, 2017
JikanBaura:
cultural differences :

Physical Features :

This is one of the most comprehensive and objective posts I've ever seen. The ending was very funny though, Dan me zasu zage ka? Gaskiya ka fadi ai. Lol
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 6:32am On Jul 20, 2017
Ersan:

Jelani Aliyu is a pullo as well.
Ohhh!

It's difficult to know who is who jare
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

Ohhh!

It's difficult to know who is who jare

Jelani is a fulbe name.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 11:52am On Jul 20, 2017
Ersan:

This is one of the most comprehensive and objective posts I've ever seen. The ending was very funny though, Dan me zasu zage ka? Gaskiya ka fadi ai. Lol

Kasan halin mutan nairaland Da zari grin Komai kace wani zai sami dalilin zagin ka. embarassed
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ersan:

Kasan halin mutan nairaland Da zari grin Komai kace wani zai sami dalilin zagin ka. grin
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ersan:

Kasan halin mutan nairaland Da zari grin Komai kace wani zai sami dalilin zagin ka. grin
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 8:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
Ersan:

:DAhmadu Bello is a pullo, fodios direct descendant.

Just because his father was grandson of Dan FodiO grin That does not make him a FULANI. To be a Fulani you have to look like a one.

Anybody with Knowledge of whom Hausa or Fulani are ,will aggured Sir Ahmadu Bello is not a Fulani. (He might have little Fulani blood in him) But, But you can't ignore the fact that his Looks, Body structure is not of Fulani but of Hausa.

Like my Paternal and maternal grandmothers are pure Fulani descent and my merternal grandfather is a mixture of both (Hausa/Fulani). My Father happens to took after his father (who I will say he is a among the rear pure Hausawa) . Tho, in my family sometimes we jokingly point out who is more Hausa and who is more a Fulani. Honestly we all think of ourselves as Hausa

We speak hausa, leave with hausa ,share abode,Religion and culture with hausa. And some of my Kins will be pissed off if you were to call them none hausa. And that natural

Pure Hausa are very rear.Their intermarriage does not start with Fulani nor had it ever been Monopoly to any tribe grin lol(Allow me to use that word) .If hausa falls in love with you and you get married to him/her . You ,your Feature Children will probably gave up your Religion, Culture and most importantly your language to Hausa.

My argument is that you cannot call someone with typical hausa look a Fulani or call someone with typical Fulani look a Hausa. It's will be ridiculous for a Black Person with black mother and White Britsh father to call himself a whiteman grin

Sir Ahmadu Bello is more of a Hausa than he is a Fulani. His culture,His language, His looks/ structures all indicated that.

Present day Hausa is more of a language than it is an ethic.when I was 15 thought of my Zabarmawa childhood friends as Hausa smiley only lately I found out they are not. In west northern state it's not a big deal if you are Hausawa, Fulani, zabarmawa as long you speak hausa it's every Hausa and none hausa Will looks you as Hausa(to some extant) Sai in gardama ta tashi a tunama Kai Ba Hausa bane. Lol ;

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2017
JikanBaura:
OP you are not Nigerian, huh?
I am a Nigerian sir. But why the question if I may ask?
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by UnchangeableGod: 9:49pm On Jul 20, 2017
JikanBaura:

Just because his father was grandson of Dan FodiO grin That does not make him a FULANI. To be a Fulani you have to look like a one.

Anybody with Knowledge of whom Hausa or Fulani are ,will aggured Sir Ahmadu Bello is not a Fulani. (He might have little Fulani blood in him) But, But you can't ignore the fact that his Looks, Body structure is not of Fulani but of Hausa.

Like my Paternal and maternal grandmothers are pure Fulani descent and my merternal grandfather is a mixture of both (Hausa/Fulani). My Father happens to took after his father (who I will say he is a among the rear pure Hausawa) . Tho, in my family sometimes we jokingly point out who is more Hausa and who is more a Fulani. Honestly we all think of ourselves as Hausa

We speak hausa, leave with hausa ,share abode,Religion and culture with hausa. And some of my Kins will be pissed off if you were to call them none hausa. And that natural

Pure Hausa are very rear.Their intermarriage does not start with Fulani nor had it ever been Monopoly to any tribe grin lol(Allow me to use that word) .If hausa falls in love with you and you get married to him/her . You ,your Feature Children will probably gave up your Religion, Culture and most importantly your language to Hausa.

My argument is that you cannot call someone with typical hausa look a Fulani or call someone with typical Fulani look a Hausa. It's will be ridiculous for a Black Person with black mother and White Britsh father to call himself a whiteman grin

Sir Ahmadu Bello is more of a Hausa than he is a Fulani. His culture,His language, His looks/ structures all indicated that.

Present day Hausa is more of a language than it is an ethic.when I was 15 thought of my Zabarmawa childhood friends as Hausa smiley only lately I found out they are not. In west northern state it's not a big deal if you are Hausawa, Fulani, zabarmawa as long you speak hausa it's every Hausa and none hausa Will looks you as Hausa(to some extant) Sai in gardama ta tashi a tunama Kai Ba Hausa bane. Lol ;
Thanks a lot. You ended up saying what we have always believed, that Hausas and Fulanis are so mixed together, one can hardly distinguish one from the other. So nothing new. In other words, Hausas and Fulanis are virtually one and the same. Thanks.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 21, 2017
JikanBaura:

Fulbe phenotypes like you say vary. In haka ne me zaka ce game da lamidon adamawa Ko Sule lamido Ko Atiku Ko ganduje?

For me I've always maintained that paternal lineage defines ones ethnicity, no need to complicate things.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by RedboneSmith(m): 10:14am On Jul 21, 2017
JikanBaura:

The late Sardauna identified himself as a Fulani man when he was alive. I've read a conversation he had with a certain gentleman who thought he was Hausa. He replied him with an emphatic no; that he was Fulani.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 11:53am On Jul 21, 2017
RedboneSmith:

The late Sardauna identified himself as a Fulani man when he was alive. I've read a conversation he had with a certain gentleman who thought he was Hausa. He replied him with an emphatic no; that he was Fulani.

He might have claim he is a Fulani grin .History said he is a descendant of Dan FodiO (Whom his Fulani) all I was saying is that Sardauna does not like Fulani he might have Fulani blood in him but doesn't look like one. Not Even slightly.
Re: What Are The Basic Differences Between Hausas And Fulanis? by JikanBaura(m): 12:01pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ersan:

Fulbe phenotypes like you say vary. In haka ne me zaka ce game da lamidon adamawa Ko Sule lamido Ko Atiku Ko ganduje?

For me I've always maintained that paternal lineage defines ones ethnicity, no need to complicate things.

My Brother All these people you mention are not pure pure Fulani GurumadO (mixed Fulani) . Dan Allah Kai wazai ga Atikun Adamawa ,Ganduje grin Yace su Fulani ne . You makes me laugh when you call them Fulani wallahi . Inkacemin mixed zanyi dariya nace nayarda grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

/cum/ - Canada - USA - Mexico / Ja Ja King Of The Opobo ( 1821-1891 ) / Kegite. Karid Entity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.