Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad (16579 Views)

JP Calls out Wizkid, Teni over plan to release song, Produced for him / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by paradigmshift(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
don't waste your time on federal government
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by naijamafioso: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
agreed
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Iamsammy(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
So a trip to Jamaica or 30 days in Atlanta or 10 days in Suncity should have been shot in Nigeria?
Lai needs to apologize for such an unguarded statement.
u dey mind dat liar? Tears of the sun was shot in calabar and it's 100% Hollywood movie
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Leonbonapart(m): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Candybob:

Guy, na wetin dey pinch person, person go talk about.

Wetin concern Actors and Musicians with Fulani and Boko boys?

That reaction should be left to Soldiers, Police and Public policy makers from the affected regions.
condemning it on social media is more than enough
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Jacksparrow1952: 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
martineverest:
This forgotten artiste is seeking for recognition
Don't be distracted the guy is speaking the truth we all know rugged man, you know him already. Lai is the one out of place they only remember the entertainment industry during their campaigns
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by holuwajobar(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
anyebedgreat:
Nice!
At least some of our Artistes can speak good English.
see u oo.. Dem fr don gv English expert to help them edit am fr dem... Dem sef no want abuse na
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by mikejj(m): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
my worries are wil apc leaders or lai mohammed read this letter to the end so.e long no b here.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
A Minister is being schooled. This is what happens when an illiterate believes his nominees are intelligent by measuring their IQs with his zero point illiteracy.

Someone should also teach Fashola and Kemi their jobs via open letter.

Home of monkeys...baboons....jackals and hyena....is called Zoo.

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by elda2303(m): 12:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
See this expired artist wey never travel outside before dey bring him own opinion SMH.
Meanwhile I stand with Lai in this one, how many foreign artist don't ever come 9ja shoot video despite we are the giant of Africa.

There is a reset button somewhere in your brain I guess; so if you can find it do CLICK on it. It's really time sensitive.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Dmec(m): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
See this expired artist wey never travel outside before dey bring him own opinion SMH.
Meanwhile I stand with Lai in this one, how many foreign artist don't ever come 9ja shoot video despite we are the giant of Africa.
Who made Nigeria giant of africa?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by nobodysmanrob(m): 12:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
I beg to disagree. Nigerian artists especially musicians started making waves abroad when they started shooting videos abroad. As much as the economy loses those funds we still recoup a lot of it when the artist involved plays shows outside the country as a result of those videos. If a proper structure and support is put in place as advised by ruggedman the even Hollywood would come and shoot videos here. "If you build it, they will come."

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Sydneyege10(m): 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice one from the Boss...
Government just want to raise dust...okay even if them ban am shey soundcity no go play am abi Dstv or gotv station no go show am or won't u download online...nonesense talk...we have to work on ourselves b4 we go knw say we gat dey do everything for naija here...
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by balayoflife(m): 12:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
You need to sit down and re-examine ur life. Your full of shit

otijah:
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by ruudcruise(m): 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:

Expired artist that made more sense than the rubbish u typed.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by yungest(m): 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
how I wish I can give u sense......just look @what somebody with brain typed....

bro you disgust me

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Krismary(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
TRASH!!!!
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Ubachinwe1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
Rugged was good back then

RIP rap music

u were murdered in cold blood by vic-O and Lil kesh

Who is Vic O?.

Who is Lil Kesh?.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Candybob(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
condemning it on social media is more than enough

All the condemnation you have been condemning since the madness began, what has it achieved?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Ubachinwe1(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:

Go and watch his "Thy album come" video titled Dublin With Luv before you start saying what you don't know.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Leonbonapart(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
Candybob:

All the condemnation you have been condemning since the madness began, what has it achieved?
there are people who can draw attention
those yeyebrities don't know why they there in the first place
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by okechuks22: 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
keep on decieving ur self they will come because u have what it takes to shoot a video
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by ivolt: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:
He made so much sense.
The FG cannot come and stop music production abroad. It doesn't even have the jurisdiction.
Invest in it to grow the economy and watch how foreigners will troop in numbers to shoot videos here.

FG's jurisdiction has no limit, they just have
to be creative about it.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Princedapace(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:

Did u just say this? Haaaaaa

There are so many African countries Americans and European artists go to shoot videos.. Those African countries have the structures that can attract foreigners..

U don't force investors to invest... U attract them.. Nigeria is a joke.. I give up if u can say this..

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Georgeisco2007: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:

I think we have big problems with the youth of nowadays. First you condemned the messenger, leaving the message he is conveying. Again, you didn't look @ the points the messenger pointed out on the issue of them the officials that are handling out tax payers money using this money to travel the same abroad to buy bullet proof cars, medical checks etc. May I remind you that we have same cars here in nigeria made by our own citizen, hospitals and other hospitality centres one can go to when he/ she needs vacation. All these things they are supposed to pass it to law also for them to invest in this country too, but they don't. May I tell you that you don't make law you yourself can't keep to it. You don't have to be double standard expecially when you know you are a public figure. The problem with we the youths are 1) we don't seem to condemn the evil that these officials do. 2) we tern to judge people base on tribe or religion. 3) we judge by party. The earlier we start saying the truth, the better for us

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Candybob(m): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Leonbonapart:
there are people who can draw attention
those yeyebrities don't know why they there in the first place

Ok

The attention that Fayose and FFK and many of us on have been drawing, has it solved it.

So after Rugged, MI or Omotola comes and write open letter or make noise on instagram about fulani and their boko brothers terror, the attacks will stop? You want to drag them into tribal and religious problems, which is not their business! Their business is to provide us distraction from the news.

Not until we begin to hold those responsible for the positions they hold, like your Army General, the inspector of police, the civil defence hierarchy, your governors and local chairpersons responsible for the security they make noise about providing during election and collect huge contract for, we are just wasting time.

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by RuralFinest7(m): 1:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
laff wan tear my pant fast& furious 8 in Nigeria, on which road abeg
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Robbin7(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:

Wo be this
Even Americans go to Canada to act movies and shot videos, haven't you heard?
It is strictly business and international treaties. Make dem come shoot sack videos wey nobget inyernationak recognition and you go be d first to shout say our music industry is failing.
Na shooting video be naija problem?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by WORLDPEACE(m): 1:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
bumi10:
Ruggedman Writes An Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Movies & Music Videos Shoots Abroad

Very lucid one from Ruggeddy Baba! I swear you too get sense. Twale!
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by lastmessenger: 2:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
when last did British prime minister visit Nigeria for medical treatment?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by THYRAIN(m): 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
U suppose don get sense by now
I wonder how u can write but u can't read if not u 4 read tha letter b4 u comment.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by vatiqan(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
did the message make any sense or your brain is so watery that you cld not comprehend what was written there?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Mr. Eazi’s “life Is Eazi” Concert / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) / Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.