Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,269 members, 7,811,774 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad (16580 Views)

JP Calls out Wizkid, Teni over plan to release song, Produced for him / Patience Ozokwor: Daddy Freeze Writes Open Letter Over 'Weavons & Wigs Are Evil' / Kcee Reacts To Fg’s Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by diego101(m): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
taylor88:
Rugged was good back then

RIP rap music

u were murdered in cold blood by vic-O and Lil kesh

You need prayers
Who is Vic o and lol kesh���
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by jaszplus12(m): 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
Candybob:
Ruggedy is 100% on point..

Message Excellent

Construction Excellent

Delivery Excellent
cool cool cool
now compare this very humble presentation to the ones who were just shooting from the hip! it takes good reasoning for development to be achieved not name calling! way to go ruggedman!

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Aragon: 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
See this expired artist wey never travel outside before dey bring him own opinion SMH.
Meanwhile I stand with Lai in this one, how many foreign artist don't ever come 9ja shoot video despite we are the giant of Africa.

That is the problem with Kids always jumping to Conclusions without knowing what the subject matter is about. First read, understand, and then comment. So it's only artists that travel abroad that have the Right to speak? Well Ruggedman helped build the Industry otherwise your abroad traveling artists won't be there in the first place. Finally there is no such thing as Expired Artists. He made hits in his days and was probably one 9f the very Best Naija Rap Artist ever! He will be known and respected for that. Now he is no longer making Music on the Regular but still work to better the Industry he helped created. There are lots of Artist Abroad that no longer makes music but nobody calls them"Expired Artists"
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Teacher1776(m): 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
See this expired artist wey never travel outside before dey bring him own opinion SMH.
Meanwhile I stand with Lai in this one, how many foreign artist don't ever come 9ja shoot video despite we are the giant of Africa.

entertainment is a global industry. Ruggedman is probably an "expired" artiste like u coined it probably because he wasn't able to create a foreign market for his products. A nigerian singer who shoots his video in South Africa is likely trying to create a dual market for his product. The south African will relate to the music due to the shooting location, while the nigerian will relate to it due to the artiste origin.
If artiste depend on the Nigerian market, most of them will go hungry. The rate of piracy here is just too much.
Government must first create that enabling environment before banning them.
Next time before commenting, allow your brain do the reasoning. Only fools accept everything the government says without first considering the pros and cons.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
ur brain don rust...if u are asking such questions i doubt ur sanity...the foreign artist even shoot in mali and all small countries surrounding u..learn to ask the ryt questions..your so called con3 its only occupying land mass nothing to show for it other than exporting crude oil and criminals all over the globe..and ofcourse its becuz of mooorooonnns like u it has become a norm...oh u mean u dont know why dey go abroad to shooteverything works there...tell me when last u had 12hrs non stop light supply?tell me when was the last time u slept 3days stretch without hearing generator sound??the list goes on and on..but no time to waste on corroded brains u will anyway quote me still and try to grease ur brain but i will not answer u..sane minds here will read and understand .
otijah:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by poyet(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
No be people wey the matter concern suppose talk? Rugged man, you no be musician nah.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Bddy1(m): 6:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Arrester171:

U say Nigeria na giant of which Africa? Make una de there the do giant of Africa while ingiant country are developing

[Qquote author=otijah post=58612378]See this expired artist wey never travel outside before dey bring him own opinion SMH.
Why won't u stand with lai? When ur brain is leaking. Ur kind of specie is one of nigeria's problems.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by cheta02(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
On a hilarious note now think about this : If there is so much hype on billions splashing on our musical videos, so much emphasis on Money , 30 billion for the account, i get too much money to spend et al..... Then the APC govt needs to tap into the outburst of our nigerian musical craze and money spilling.
On a serious note now , of all things to think of doing in this time of Nigerian relapse is to talk of banning musical content overseas ? I cant help but wonder where we are heading to in this country ?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
After blasting Eedris abdulkarem, Maintain and Rasky, the orientation in the music industry changed. I hope his letter will change that of Lie Mohammed
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by Priest69(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
otijah:
How many individuals come to Nigeria to receive medical care/treatment? How many come here to be educated? How many come here to build houses and own properties?
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by antiv: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
I ride with you Ruggedy baba.
Re: Ruggedman Writes Open Letter To The FG Over Plan To Stop Music Production Abroad by obiezed: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
ivolt:

FG's jurisdiction has no limit, they just have
to be creative about it.
FG's jurisdiction has no limit,you say??.this sentiment is exactly why we are where we are today.SMH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Mr. Eazi’s “life Is Eazi” Concert / Wizkid And Tiwa Savage Perform Together At The Wizkid Concert (Video) / Meet Jay Boogie, A Cross Dresser Overtaking Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.