Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) (1011 Views)

Lady Stripped Unclad Publicly For Allegedly Sleeping With Her Friend's Boyfriend / VIO Officer Forces Taxi Driver To Crash Into Mr Bigg's Restaurant In Abuja / Soldier Beats VIO Officers At Yaba Rail Line, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by omoiyalayi(m): 11:52am On Jul 19, 2017
I was driving through Garki village this morning when I saw this event unfolding, apparently the vehicle inspection officers (vio) arrested the driver, The next thing we saw was the driver started removing his clothes and before we could say stop he was naked even the vio officials was confused. They had to let him go eventually

I think stripping naked worked for him this morning if not am sure as someone who drive and know how strict abuja vio are he would have paid through his nose to get his vehicle back.

But my question is: As a man does evading arrest worth stripping naked for?

1 Share

Re: Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by akankemi1(f): 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
People dey vex nowadays ooo. any small thing nah to off clothe

1 Like

Re: Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by femolacqua(m): 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
No time to check time.
Re: Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na condition make crayfish bend No be the man fault na buhari cause am
Re: Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by biafrasun: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
go to aso rock villa and stripe
Re: Crazy Abuja Taxi Driver Stripped Naked To Avoid Vio Arrest (pic) by decatalyst(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
See his DRY yansh grin

(1) (Reply)

Was Robbed By Someone I Gave A Lift / FBI Discover Over 3,000 Joysticks During Raid At Mortuary Employee's House / Two grown men seen fighting over a phone in the rain.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.