Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,870 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) (41946 Views)

Accident Victim At Elohor Clinic Agbarho, Do You Know Him? / Man Takes Selfie At Accident Scene That Killed Driver & Others / Man Takes Selfie After Accident, Gives Thanks To God For Survival (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Originality007: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
undecided

this y Death enjoys killing plpp
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
I don't blame the guy rather I blame myself for clicking on this topic.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by MadCow1: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
If you don't have to pay for anyone's car, have no injuries and own other cars, accidents can be a fun experience, adrenaline - pumping wise
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by slimzzysweet(f): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hahahahaahahahahahahahaha.
TINALETC3:
Anything cn happen dese days, eye am nt surprising undecided
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by directorXixXICK(m): 1:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shooooo!!!dats hw his death would be fun to him also....
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by rydow(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Deem:
Cos he knows the insurance and government will compensate and give him a good treatment

Lie Lie shocked. You think Govt go treat am for free When my brother had his first child and they had to call 911 to get the ambulance. When the bill come in mail nah him I no say nothing is free.

Him Ticket has him dey soo nah Long thing!

Insurance go investigate Nah and depend on his Policy. Dem no just dey give person Car anyhow ooo and moreover nigga could be going through some dealership so nah everlasting gbese wey he must pay sha ni. Or else credit don enter Red zone be that!
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by GeoOla25(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
chaiii...................i don laff tire
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by directorXixXICK(m): 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Shooo!!!!that's how his death would b fun to him also....idiot
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
MAY YOUR LIFE BE FILLED WITH MORE FUN AND FUNNY ACCIDENT
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by room089: 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Having an accident is fun to you?
Well if you said so ......
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by joepentwo(m): 1:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

9ja land palava
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by shevy878: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
If na 9ja he don be 99.99 testimony loading.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by kingrt2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I think I can relate to that whenever someone had an experience that normally leads to death and then survives it always seem cool and funny
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by NwaScore442(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I bet it wont av been if he has gotten a broken dick grin grin grin grin grin[color=][/color]
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by moorevic(m): 1:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Is this asshole okay.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Make him try am for aba owerri road.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by respected017: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
More fun fall on you Oponu !!!
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by transient123(m): 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
And the accidented car will find its way to Nigeria as a big boy car.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by NwaScore442(m): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sadusky:
Social media has changed a lot of people.

No common sense anymore.

angry

Asin eh.. ..dis is reali gettin awt of hand

Anyway... Wetin concern me xlf

1 Like

Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by megola: 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
TINALETC3:

this photoshoot na die.....hahahhahah.... nothing is impossible these days....it can happen
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by victor768(m): 1:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Make he no worry maybe next time na he spirit go help am talk this is fun when he don die
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by sholla20(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
dangote trailer fall on you., let's see if that will be fun as well.
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
pelumi111:
since he did not enter comma or lose blood why will it not be fun......Ode oshi
the boy jigodi ofor
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by SUNDICOS(m): 1:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
TINALETC3:
Even me!
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by nwasteve(m): 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wonders shall never end
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by bojankk: 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
o ga o
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Sultty(m): 2:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
mezynaija:
When you think you have seen it all more characters surfaces.

An American man reacts to his first car accident said it was fun as fu*k

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/07/accident-victim-takes-selfie-says-it.html

Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by lovingyouhun: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Which type of Morocco this boy dey smoke sef? shocked undecided undecided
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
#boonkgang #nansayin #gangshitnansayin
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by Suspense12(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Eleyi ti ya were ooi...
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by SeniorZato(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
John! I told you to stop taking alcohol, now look at, you have made FP
Re: Accident Victim Takes Selfie, Says "It Was Fun" (Photo) by whizzyleejr(m): 2:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
Had it been he was injured or dead he won't say that, instead of giving big thanks to God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Seyi Makinde Commissions New Bus Service And Terminals (Photos). / Lagos-Ibadan Railway: The Lagos Station Prototype And Its Location / Trailer Crushes AAU Female Student To Death (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.